The Fast Food Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm retired. I can still binge out when needed, but I'm not getting any younger. Got to think about my health.

• 3Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
went for taco bell today to be like you Regime and it was shut down... damn near entire building torn down. The other one by me turned into an Arby's so I don't know where I'll get taco bell now :(

Mmmmmm Arby’s

man I could go for a Beef n Chedder Large curly fry , some horsey sauce and Mountain drew about now.

1582479136926.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Also fuck that Morgan Spurlock asshole.
He killed my boy.
1582479424993.png

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Just had a double QP with cheese. It's been a really long time since I got a burger at McD's. I pretty much only go there for breakfast. Gotta say it was pretty good. On par with 5 guys.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Just had a double QP with cheese. It's been a really long time since I got a burger at McD's. I pretty much only go there for breakfast. Gotta say it was pretty good. On par with 5 guys.
People can say locations and whatever, but every time I get one of those I'm thoroughly unimpressed. There is nothing to it, the seasoning is funny tasting, and I'm just left unsatisfied.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
*Shrug* This one was fresh off the grill. I was surprised by how greasy the bag and container was. It was actual, fresh beef.

• 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I went to BK ( I Know)... I couldn't let them play me like last time, I had to confirm.

Goddamn this bacon king was so good. It was on par with 5 guys

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well that's pretty common knowledge.

You know what else is common knowledge? How good the bacon king is

But that's my last time going there. Needed then to redeem themselves and end on a high note

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I share your enthusiasm for the bacon king.

I fancy getting myself another massive club sandwich from the diner today.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Had Wendy's Baconator breakfast sandwich. Was pretty good... the potato wedges it comes with our decent too but not McD's hash browns good.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I also had a double quarter pounder yesterday. Haven't had 5 guys in years so can't compare but the DQP was decent.

They gave me two top buns. Was rustled.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I went to a local ramen joint and was thoroughly unimpressed. I love pho so I'm thinking that maybe there is some special ramen combo or seasoning that I missed to make it great; but as of right now old take pho over ramen 11/10 times.