The Fast Food Thread

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fuck, forgot to take a picture for Regime.

Quarter Pounder Deluxe
Large Fry
Large Orange Fanta
10pc Nugg
2x McChicken's

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

My 6yo invented the "Chicken Macker" it's two McChicken's with Mac sauce and one bun top removed, jammed together.
They are buy one get one for a dollar right now and have been for a while. Will have to try this. Does he add Mac sauce to both?

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1582863803380.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
My 6yo invented the "Chicken Macker" it's two McChicken's with Mac sauce and one bun top removed, jammed together.
I'm nominating you for dad of the year. Someone will have to keep this thread going when we are all dead.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The new KFC Donut Chicken Sandwich is a delightful and sticky mess. It's no Double Down though.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Had McChicken for breakfast, wanted to get a Southern Style and back-to-back compare, but no go. I mean for one fiddy it isn’t bad and about 3x less than Chick Fil A. Probably won’t get another one. Liked the Southern Style better but it has been months since eating one.

wife and I order it on a muffin with cheese for bfast

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Had Wendy’s new breakfast this morning, tried a bit of most of what they had. Best was probably honey butter chicken biscuit. Baconator was good but really just tasted like a breakfast sandwich with a bit more bacon than normal. The maple chicken croissant thing wasn’t great. Wedges pretty decent but I’d say I probably would have rather had hash browns. I did like their biscuits better than McDonald’s, but not as good as Hardee’s.

Hard to really recommend it while McDonald’s still has the 2 for $3 chicken McGriddles

• 1Like

Crone

Had Wendy’s new breakfast this morning, tried a bit of most of what they had. Best was probably honey butter chicken biscuit. Baconator was good but really just tasted like a breakfast sandwich with a bit more bacon than normal. The maple chicken croissant thing wasn’t great. Wedges pretty decent but I’d say I probably would have rather had hash browns. I did like their biscuits better than McDonald’s, but not as good as Hardee’s.

Hard to really recommend it while McDonald’s still has the 2 for $3 chicken McGriddles
Wendy's had breakfast in the Phoenix AZ area years and years ago and was amazing. Whataburger has had breakfast for a while too down there, but basically both places had a honey butter chicken sandwich, and biscuits and gravy. You dip that chicken sandwich into the left over gravy, and you are vaulted into the higher echelons of breakfast superiority.

Up here in the Pacific Northwest we have no Whataburger, and Wendy's doesn't serve breakfast. If they bring it back Nationwide, I'll be very happy.