The Fast Food Thread

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Wendy's has been trying to promote breakfast these days. I usually skip most fast food breakfast places in general.

iu

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wendy's has been trying to promote breakfast these days. I usually skip most fast food breakfast places in general.

iu
I seem to rememberr those potato wedges being really awesome if you got them fresh, but much like McDonald's fries, they went downhill quick!

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pretty sure they are trying to push Wendy’s breakfast nationwide. I had the baconator one the other morning. It was decent. The potato wedges were good but agreed I’d rather have a McDonald’s hash brown.
I haven’t had fast food breakfast in a really long time so hard to compare to current offerings.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wendy’s is like a 45 min round trip. Last time I went was for spicy nuggets and my baconator vs bacon king comparison.

I may go but it has to be god tier to one up Chick-fil-A, 5 guys and micky ds breakfast all 10 mins away.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've touted the Chicken Bites from Sam's. Today I tried the sandwiches. They're not as impressive, but still money
20200301_151832.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Thing is with fast food breakfast most of it is pure trash garbage that comes across like shit you could of microwaved and it would taste better. Most of these places can barely shit out a burger during normal business hours but they want that big breakfast $money$ so they shit out these culinary abortions.

ht_fast_food_breakfast_kb_140225_4x3_992.jpg

• 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Thing is with fast food breakfast most of it is pure trash garbage that comes across like shit you could of microwaved and it would taste better. Most of these places can barely shit out a burger during normal business hours but they want that big breakfast $money$ so they shit out these culinary abortions.

ht_fast_food_breakfast_kb_140225_4x3_992.jpg
wth, mcdees egg muffin is probably the goalpost for a good breakfast sandwich. like whats better than a mcdees egg muffin? a sausage egg muffin! whats better than that if you have a sweet tooth? a sausage egg mcgriddle.

if you can't outdo mcdees breakfast, you're just shit tier

• 1Quality Calories

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
A big reason is I don't like eggs. Asking for no eggs on a lot of these things feels like I'm just wasting money

• 1Solidarity
  • 1WTF
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 2 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
wth, mcdees egg muffin is probably the goalpost for a good breakfast sandwich. like whats better than a mcdees egg muffin? a sausage egg muffin! whats better than that if you have a sweet tooth? a sausage egg mcgriddle.

if you can't outdo mcdees breakfast, you're just shit tier

The McGriddle is a revelation. Meat, cheese, pancake, and syrup in a sandwich form? Yes please.

• 1Quality Calories

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
A big reason is I don't like eggs. Asking for no eggs on a lot of these things feels like I'm just wasting money
thats b/c most breakfast eggs are pre-cooked shit that is microwaved.

mcdees muffins use real eggs (all other places and mcdees non muffins use the scrambled eggs in a carton, the egg beaters stuff), if you order a mcgriddle or a biscuit with egg, ask for a "round egg" instead of a square egg to eat a real egg.

• 1Truth!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
My favorite fast food breakfast is probably the Chik Fil A spicy chicken biscuit.

• 1Like