The Fast Food Thread

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Based on this thread I bought a 6 pack of those "2X Spicy" hot chicken ramen. The first one I didn't think was really much different than the regular, but I had one yesterday that wasn't fucking around. Nose was running, tears were flowing, and I was resisting the urge to touch my eyes at all costs. It was pretty spicy.

250fa51d-345a-4a00-b995-d9433652e11c_1.429f508c9c92a4ba12ce0c1175512297.jpeg

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Based on this thread I bought a 6 pack of those "2X Spicy" hot chicken ramen. The first one I didn't think was really much different than the regular, but I had one yesterday that wasn't fucking around. Nose was running, tears were flowing, and I was resisting the urge to touch my eyes at all costs. It was pretty spicy.

It's bad enough that if you let the pot with the sauce residue sit for a bit and then run water into it the particles that spray up will fucking wreck your sinuses.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Up here in the Pacific Northwest we have no Whataburger, and Wendy's doesn't serve breakfast. If they bring it back Nationwide, I'll be very happy.
They have it in Hawaii. I had the Bacon Maple meal with OJ on Wednesday. That said, the meal was like $8.35

I bet it's in your area also. Download the Wendy's app and you can check your local restaurant's availability.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
pulled these images off yelp but I had this from a nocal food truck called 'nash and proper' a little while ago:

o.jpg

o.jpg

i've always wanted to try authentic nashville hot chicken and I think I got it. I have a high tolerance for spice and this started to slow roll me, also shit spicy for two days so that was fun

best chicken sandwich I've ever had bar nun though

Holy shit that looks amazing.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea that Nashville Hot Chicken sandwich has me all kinds of Horngry right now

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They have it in Hawaii. I had the Bacon Maple meal with OJ on Wednesday. That said, the meal was like $8.35

I bet it's in your area also. Download the Wendy's app and you can check your local restaurant's availability.
Yep, checked and they all have it. This is amazing!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

too asian for my blood

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Sorry for making you want good things!

My local Wendy's doesn't have the biscuits and gravy and it sucks! They said it could be another 6 months!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Was working down in Santa Clara earlier this week. Got a spicy chicken biscuit with egg and cheese from Chik Fil A. Spicy chicken is only available for lunch so it was a mad custom order and came out to like $13 for that, a hashbrown order, and a coffee. But I gave no fucks since I'm expensing that shit. Just make that a part of your breakfast options, CFA.

Crone

Was working down in Santa Clara earlier this week. Got a spicy chicken biscuit with egg and cheese from Chik Fil A. Spicy chicken is only available for lunch so it was a mad custom order and came out to like $13 for that, a hashbrown order, and a coffee. But I gave no fucks since I'm expensing that shit. Just make that a part of your breakfast options, CFA.
Surprised, not surprised that they had the spicy chicken patties available to even do it.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Surprised, not surprised that they had the spicy chicken patties available to even do it.
Yeah I tried to order them once and they would make it for me custom but basically said I'd have to wait like 20 minutes so I went with the breakfast chicken sized spicy patties.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Huh? Spicy chicken biscuit is a regular old menu item here. Man that sucks, haven’t ever tried to add egg though.

I’ve been getting those Samyang since they were posted, just the regular spicy. I like them with a poached egg or hard fried egg with runny middle.

Crone

Yea, wait. Spicy chicken biscuit is one of their common breakfast sandwiches. Why was your CFA lame and didn't have it normally?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I haven't seen the spicy chicken biscuit be a regular item at every CFA. I've definitely seen it, but not every location has it.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Also just made some Samyang noodles I brought back from Thailand and these are spicy! Delicious, but a surprising amount of heat. My Chinese market on the corner carries these too. Definitely gonna stock up.