The Fast Food Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Damn need to find these.

Samyang Hek Buldak Extra Spicy Roasted Chicken Ramen Nuclear Edition 10 Pack
(it's actually great online pricing considering it usually goes for 1.40 at an asian grocer)

and heres a korean spicy chart
vwrlztws37l41.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
You can barely taste anything through the heat but it's an experience that leaves you wanting to try it again
Yeah, this whole thing became big because of food challenge youtubers and the weird mukbangers. It's too hot to enjoy for me, but I still ended up eating all 6 packages I bought.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, they had a snack wrap offer and a 2/$5 filet offer and then I hit the wrong coupon in my app (just wanted the dollar off the French fry) and had the b1g1 10 piece nugget. Mistakes were made but I had 20 nuggs for dinner tonight at least.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They reheat really well in an air Fryer. Fucking delicious!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
you know thats just code for, they never cleaned the machine and theres now too much fungi floating around.

Pretty sure it's my local McDonalds code for we're too fucking lazy for that shit. Or maybe the machine just doesn't have directions in Spanish or Ebonics.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Pretty sure it's my local McDonalds code for we're too fucking lazy for that shit. Or maybe the machine just doesn't have directions in Spanish or Ebonics.
naw everyone knows how to use the machine, cuz everyone learns how to "pull" the right amount of ice cream so it doesn't flop over.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
In other positive news though. Went to my local Dunkin Donuts / Baskin Robins yesterday which I hadn't been to in years and saw they make freshly baked cookies-ice cream sandwiches. Was just there for a dozen donuts but ended up having to snag one of these fucking things off the menu.

iu

Unfortunately though despite being both a donut and ice cream shop they were too stupid to realize they could be selling donut ice cream sandwiches are they were not a part of the menu.

iu

• 4Quality Calories
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
In fact now that I think about it. Yum Brands by law should be required to let you combine any items from their menu into new items when they combine stores.

hqdefault.jpg

You should be allowed to by a Stuffed Crust Fried Chicken Pizza with a side of Hush Puppy Nacho Fries and a donut ice cream sandwich. I didn't combine these restaurants! You Did! Now make my culinary abortions!!

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users