The Fast Food Thread

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Naw dude. Three tacos is a meal for me. Of course some chips and salsa would come with this, but I would definitely feel content after this. I can't imagine eating this and thinking "yeah, it's burger time".

photo3.jpg

I'm with this idiot. Given Texas and Austin especially has an abundance of taco joints. You seriously have to make more of an effort to get Taco Bell than you do to get Tacos from any other place. ESPECIALLY breakfast tacos. Which are sold at every single street corner.

1584202178579.png

And Breakfast like this:

1584202324655.png

Most I've ever eaten was 4 tacos like this at any one time... Y'all too much for me. I did have chips and salsa with them though.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've never seen anything in here that I thought was so over abundant that it was disgusting. I've put down some serious food in my day though. I'm 6'3" 225 and I assume some of you guys are 5'1" 110

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Fuck it I decided based on the last day of posting to go full on "Challenge Accepted" mode. So fuck it let's take a trip to Flavor Town. If we're gonna throw down the gauntlet I am going to put some a challenge for McCheese McCheese , Regime Regime , Noodleface Noodleface , or any of our other super tasters.

So let's jump into the feast. We'll start off with some S Tier fast good of Chick-Fil-A

Large Lemonade
Spicy Chicken Deluxe w Pepperjack
12 Piece Nuggets
Regular Chicken Sandwich
Waffle Fries

Then onward to Culver's

Large Root Beer
Double Culvers Deluxe with Bacon
Double Mushroom and Swiss Burger
Fries
and a large order of Wisconsin Cheese Curds

Then finally to top it off and to show everyone I am not afraid of Chinese Bat Aids

General Tso's chicken bowl
3 Shrimp Tempura Handrolls
and an order of Crab Rangoon

IMG_1215.JPG

IMG_1216.JPG

IMG_1220.JPG

So I started ready to go. I figured I would show you pussy faggots exactly how it's done.

tenor.gif

Of course by the end I was more like this.

PlaintiveSereneEsok-size_restricted.gif

Ultimately I tapped out leaving the Waffle Fries and Chick-Fil-A sandwich untouched. Even with that being the case I feel confident I have set the bar high enough that I want to see someone step up and show us what you got.

• 7Quality Calories
  • 6Mother of God
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 16 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Impressive. I prob could have done 3x orders of the chinese food.

Shitty american chinese food is my crack.

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
A few months ago I consumed like 2 litres of ice-cream, a big bag of chips, a bag of doughnut crescents, and a few other odds and ends within 24 hours, but it was spread out throughout that 24. I don't think I'd be able to handle that much within a short period.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
A few months ago I consumed like 2 litres of ice-cream, a big bag of chips, a bag of doughnut crescents, and a few other odds and ends within 24 hours, but it was spread out throughout that 24. I don't think I'd be able to handle that much within a short period.

It took me the better part of 2 hours to make it through most of that while watching a movie. Ultimately it was a poor decision making process but if you’re gonna play make sure you parse otherwise what’s the point?

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fuck it I decided based on the last day of posting to go full on "Challenge Accepted" mode. So fuck it let's take a trip to Flavor Town. If we're gonna throw down the gauntlet I am going to put some a challenge for McCheese McCheese , Regime Regime , Noodleface Noodleface , or any of our other super tasters.

So let's jump into the feast. We'll start off with some S Tier fast good of Chick-Fil-A

Large Lemonade
12 Piece Nuggets
Regular Chicken Sandwich
Waffle Fries

Then onward to Culver's

Large Root Beer
Fries

Then finally to top it off and to show everyone I am not afraid of Chinese Bat Aids

View attachment 254217

View attachment 254219

View attachment 254220

So I started ready to go. I figured I would show you pussy faggots exactly how it's done.

tenor.gif

Ultimately I tapped out leaving the Waffle Fries and Chick-Fil-A sandwich untouched. Even with that being the case I feel confident I have set the bar high enough that I want to see someone step up and show us what you got.
Lol 😂

I may post a junk food binge when I get back in town and not in hotel. I wish we had Culver’s lucky fucker. The rice and MSG bloats me up so I would do that last. That colon has has to be hurting.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Lol 😂

I may post a junk food binge when I get back in town and not in hotel. I wish we had Culver’s lucky fucker. The rice and MSG bloats me up so I would do that last. That colon has has to be hurting.

Man Culvers is way better than I think most people realize, and I didn’t even get any of their frozen custard which it worth going for alone.

Yeah I opened up with the Chinese food which might of been the wrong call but Sushi has to go first.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Man Culvers is way better than I think most people realize, and I didn’t even get any of their frozen custard which it worth going for alone.

Yeah I opened up with the Chinese food which might of been the wrong call but Sushi has to go first.

I've never even heard of Culver's. Is it East Coast only?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Awww fuck. Looks like we have some in Austin. I'll have to make a detour sometime.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>

Large Lemonade
12 Piece Nuggets
Regular Chicken Sandwich
Waffle Fries

Then onward to Culver's

Large Root Beer
Fries

View attachment 254217

View attachment 254219

View attachment 254220

tenor.gif

This is how American's eat when they don't gotta go do shit, every day is Thanksgiving. Explains the TP flying off the shelves.

1584210238820.png

• 2Like

Pops

I used to love the the giant breakfast burrito's from the grease wagons, when I was hungover, pre fancy food trucks.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I don't know how I don't have diabetes yet to be honest. That binge I mentioned above is not that uncommon for me just on a somewhat smaller scale. Fucking sugar man, my body just wants it at all times.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user