The Fast Food Thread

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Yeah it's even better if you pour Rum into it.
More of a tequila man myself.

Tbell isn't that healthy but is a great nationwide chain for something grab and go for non meat eaters. The worst part about most vegan restaurants is it's trying to be healthy

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
More of a tequila man myself.

Tbell isn't that healthy but is a great nationwide chain for something grab and go for non meat eaters. The worst part about most vegan restaurants is it's trying to be healthy
I love Tequila. In fact silver Tequila I like more than rum. However it doesn't mix nearly as well with Baja Blast as does rum. In fact nothing does. (if possible choose light or high quality dark rum)

• 1Quality Calories

Pops

I'm eating nothing but fast food til this passes, it may just be the last chance.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Stick to the drive-thru, don't be the guy that stands in line with 50 other people for carryout CFA.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
For those of you lucky enough to live near a Jimboy's Tacos (might be just Northern California), you already know that any time you get sick, you go eat a bunch of their tacos. They will clean you right out, and you'll be right as rain afterward!

Not my picture, and this doesn't show the grease that pools at the bottom of each taco/box, which is the main cure ingredient.

I'm going after work tonight so I can build up my immunity.

GetImage.jpg

• 6Quality Calories
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
They have Dr Pepper with cream soda now. How did I not hear about this. It’s...weird. But still good! Smooths out the normal Dr Pepper feel and mellows it a bit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They have Dr Pepper with cream soda now. How did I not hear about this. It’s...weird. But still good! Smooths out the normal Dr Pepper feel and mellows it a bit.
Yea, the Diet Dr Pepper Creme Soda is trash. It's pretty bad. Full sugar version might be better.

Went through Taco Bell drive-thru today, and they had shut down the dining room, so 4 of us all had to go through the drive thru, and they were able to bill it up as separate orders. Thought that was pretty awesome.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
For those of you lucky enough to live near a Jimboy's Tacos (might be just Northern California), you already know that any time you get sick, you go eat a bunch of their tacos. They will clean you right out, and you'll be right as rain afterward!

Not my picture, and this doesn't show the grease that pools at the bottom of each taco/box, which is the main cure ingredient.

I'm going after work tonight so I can build up my immunity.

View attachment 254584
Damn those tacos look real fuckin good

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea, the Diet Dr Pepper Creme Soda is trash. It's pretty bad. Full sugar version might be better.

Went through Taco Bell drive-thru today, and they had shut down the dining room, so 4 of us all had to go through the drive thru, and they were able to bill it up as separate orders. Thought that was pretty awesome.

Imagine being so poor you have to make Taco Bell employees split the check

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Imagine being so poor you have to make Taco Bell employees split the check
They just do 4 seperate orders and mark it same car. Pretty slick actually. The contract employees that work with me on a job get a much less per diem than I do per day, and I buy them lunch often. Of all times to do it, this would have been a great one, but I didn't and failed. My bad.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Of course it was a joke. We're all gonna be poor in about 2 months.

• 1Solidarity

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
A lot of good that will do you when people are ripping open your skull to feast on your brains.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Traffic was fucking brutal on the way home. Apparently a super bad accident. Stopped and got a hot and ready pepperoni, destroyed the whole thing on my own. Only thing I've had to eat today

• 3Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor

I tried this, not a fan. Diet Dr Pepper doesn't lend itself well to additional flavoring. They did a limited edition chocolate cherry diet dr pepper once and it was amazing, but everythign else I've tried has just been disappointing.

Crone

I tried this, not a fan. Diet Dr Pepper doesn't lend itself well to additional flavoring. They did a limited edition chocolate cherry diet dr pepper once and it was amazing, but everythign else I've tried has just been disappointing.
Yea, I've got family who love the cherry ddp and I don't like that either. I'm not a fan of diet anything other than diet coke out of a can so it has maximum carbonation bite.