The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Speaking of pretzel, I tried these today. Not too bad, but don't hold a candle to the pieces.

1588811995609.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
My beetus inducing addiction is toaster strudels. I fucking love them and easily eat a box of 6 while drinking a 1/2 gallon of chocolate milk. makes me oh so happy. Raspberry is da best

• 2Quality Calories
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah we eat/drink a lot of shit in here we absolutely shouldn’t but it is the fast food thread. Also Taco Bell has a $2.00 deal for a Large Baja Blast and Flaming Hot Doritos Taco.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
My beetus inducing addiction is toaster strudels. I fucking love them and easily eat a box of 6 while drinking a 1/2 gallon of chocolate milk. makes me oh so happy. Raspberry is da best

Can definitely bang out some toaster strudels, though I’m a cherry fan myself. Sadly, my store doesn’t carry the cherry for some reason, but they do have the cinnamon roll type that are almost as good. My favorite part, though, is giving the frosting packets a good suck to get the leftovers out.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
My sugar weakness is ice cream. I can demolish a pint in no time.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I have noticed a very strong correlation between those with a love of Mountain Dew and the beetus.

I remain pleased that that shit has always disgusted me. I don't think I've ever drank more than like half a can of that shit before I threw it out.

Still down 20 lbs from never eating out. Not getting even white monster drinks and just drinking stovetop espresso... eating like nothing but rice, fish and vegetables with various spicy sauces. My wife did make some cake the other week though and some extremely terrible banana bread. Cake was fine banana bread was ugh. Total fail at moisture.

I've also barely left the house and completed many pet projects. So it's been a good quarantine.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I've also barely left the house and completed many pet projects. So it's been a good quarantine.
Eta until you “correct” your wife. JFC this guy needs some Mickey D’s stat.
1588850298944.gif

6465D153-E751-48FB-AC7C-6E328C1E79CC.gif

• 2Worf

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I have noticed a very strong correlation between those with a love of Mountain Dew and the beetus.

I remain pleased that that shit has always disgusted me. I don't think I've ever drank more than like half a can of that shit before I threw it out.

Still down 20 lbs from never eating out. Not getting even white monster drinks and just drinking stovetop espresso... eating like nothing but rice, fish and vegetables with various spicy sauces. My wife did make some cake the other week though and some extremely terrible banana bread. Cake was fine banana bread was ugh. Total fail at moisture.

I definitely got the beetus during a time where I was raiding in WoW 6-7 nights a week and slamming code red mountain dews. I had the cards stacked against me since my father has it, so it was my own fault. I won't say I love mountain dew though, I can't really stand it much anymore. Code red will always have a soft spot in my heart.

Sugar/carbs are the enemy.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I quit the sodas cold turkey. Not even diet sodas. Water, Tea, Coffee. That's it. If I'm going to binge on calories, I want it to be worth it it. Pint of mint ice cream, bag of oreo cookies, a chocolate milk shake, a bag of m&m's, whatever. A soda is such a waste of a binge opportunity. I somehow escaped the period in my life where I had a horrible diet without getting the beetus, and hope I can toe the line until I die.

• 2Solidarity

Crone

I quit the sodas cold turkey. Not even diet sodas. Water, Tea, Coffee. That's it. If I'm going to binge on calories, I want it to be worth it it. Pint of mint ice cream, bag of oreo cookies, a chocolate milk shake, a bag of m&m's, whatever. A soda is such a waste of a binge opportunity. I somehow escaped the period in my life where I had a horrible diet without getting the beetus, and hope I can toe the line until I die.
In what shitty life is one soda a binge?

I absolutely love mountain dew. I'll down a whole can in seconds. Correlation to beetus confirmed.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Mountain Dew is kind of gross. I'm not the biggest soda fan, but I'll get a Dr Pepper with an In-N-Out burger.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sukik

In what shitty life is one soda a binge?

I absolutely love mountain dew. I'll down a whole can in seconds. Correlation to beetus confirmed.
This is a 'Murica where one soda is:
1588883861648.png

or
1588883907485.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I can't keep mt dew in my house or ill drink it all in one day. If I want mt dew I go to circle k and get a polar pop. Mt dew is fucking crack in a bottle.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I haven't drank soda since back when I worked in a restaurant and could raid the soda fountain whenever I wanted