Last bite of fried mashed potato.
Was interesting

20200618_182623.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
You've never had something like this?

No. But I told my coworkers about the recent experience pictured above and they were all like, duh. How have I been in the shadows on this?

• 2Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Until recently I worked at a pretty legit Thai/Viet restaurant in Portland and the only premade item that we sold was MAMA brand ramen. It is very good.

I just got around to trying this, it's decent. Spice sneaks up you on a little bit. I tried the first one with just the packet. Next time I'll have to try adding at least some egg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Not a big dip guy, surprisingly I'm sure, but I really love the tostitos queso dip. Guilty pleasure for sure. Can kill a jar in one sitting if I don't pay attention

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I don't like original lays for dipping because they break too easily when going for deep scoops. It's like shoveling snow with a piece of cardboard. You need those thick ruffles to dip.

• 2Truth!
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If you're serious about dip what are you doing fucking around with potato chips?

GUEST_cc2f7bd2-cfaf-45b6-961e-0f4fc9cf0916

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
New mexican rolled ice cream shop oppened up where I was running an errand. Didnt try anything too exotic, but Was like $6 for a giant cup equivalent of at least like a 4 scooper. Had ferrrero hazelnut/caramel banana. Not sure what was blended in vs the natural ice cream but it was great. A ferrero egg on top of whipped cream and caramel. Caramel layered in the rolls of icecream and the banana I think might have been fresh as it actually gave me the itchy palate feeling.

Sadly, they had a Mazapan shake. Got really excited especially when they said yes its like the candy, and I asked marzipan and they said yes..... yeah no, I forgot about the chalky mazapan candies. Basically peanut flavor and they are good, but not marzipan which is like my most coveted sweet substance you almost cant find any good examples of in the US.

1593285322674.png

1593285279288.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Has anyone else been part of the Dots Pretzel craze? They just hit my suburb of Houston and they are like fucking crack. Expensive for pretzels though; a one lb bag is 6 bucks.

• 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Has anyone else been part of the Dots Pretzel craze? They just hit my suburb of Houston and they are like fucking crack. Expensive for pretzels though; a one lb bag is 6 bucks.
I would rather have almost any other cracker/chips item than pretzels.

• 1Worf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Oh man.. Tried the new Fudge Brownie M&M's. If you are like me and love that gooey almost undercooked brownie taste, this is for you. Easily my second favorite behind the caramel M&M's. I wouldn't have grabbed these but the caramel ones are almost always sold out around here.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I don't understand why it is but I recently got a cuisinart toaster oven that has a pizza stone and that thing cooks digiorno pizzas much better than a standard oven for some reason. The top is 100% browned and crispy and the crust raises higher than it does in the regular oven. That's not using convection, just straight up baking at 400 degrees. No clue why but it's consistent and my sister has the same oven and she says the pizzas are better from hers as well.

• 1Like

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
I tried Wendy’s breakfast and liked it. I got the baconator breakfast sandwich combo. The sandwich was tasty, but the big surprise for me is how much I liked their breakfast potatoes. They taste a lot like Arby’s curly fries, which for me is a good thing.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I don't understand why it is but I recently got a cuisinart toaster oven that has a pizza stone and that thing cooks digiorno pizzas much better than a standard oven for some reason. The top is 100% browned and crispy and the crust raises higher than it does in the regular oven. That's not using convection, just straight up baking at 400 degrees. No clue why but it's consistent and my sister has the same oven and she says the pizzas are better from hers as well.

I wonder if it's the smaller space, which might allow for more consistent heat than a larger, conventional oven? I dunno, but I've had the same experience in you and have no other explanation.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
1593382578201.png

OMG-- this total dive of a fried chicken/halal/arab market has 20 oz fresh smoothies that they make with FRESH FRUIT right in front of you. They are FUCKING amazing. You need to wear a flak jacket in the neighborhood. On the block with the most shootings. But WORTH the risk! Holy shit they are great!!

And $3.50!!!! Like what the shit?!? Amazing.... The smoothie places downtown get $8-$15 for a 12-16oz smoothie. And they are nowhere near as good as this spots.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>

It seems to be lowing up. We've had them here in Arkansas forever and are a regular staple for snacks. But recently my Mom in Alabama and a couple of others on Facebook have been dropping the name like it brand new.

• 1Like