Khane

Got something right about marriage
I wonder what these soaper tasters say about coriander. Heh hey heh

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Just lifted my ass off and have been on a calorie deficit for 8 days now. About to crush an entire fucking box of Fruity Pebbles. Even brought out the giant mixing bowl.

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 7 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just lifted my ass off and have been on a calorie deficit for 8 days now. About to crush an entire fucking box of Fruity Pebbles. Even brought out the giant mixing bowl.
Giant mixing bowl of Fruity Pebbles, not since college - took me way back, thank you for that. I wholeheartedly approve

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
a0111759-dc3f-4d74-a912-012a60a6e52f_1.260b1b9828a1073e5e772abc958299cc.jpeg

Pretty good

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
cheddar-jalapeno-lays[1].jpg

I liked them, but a coworker and I both agreed that they would be much better as a thicker chip. They have a decent little spicy jalapeno taste, more than I would have expected to be honest. I'm a big fan of cheddar but I hate sour cream, so I'm constantly rustled that almost every fucking cheddar chip also has sour cream, but this was a nice change.

They were definitely not worth the $3.75 for the bag, but neither are any of the flavors.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
View attachment 278777

I liked them, but a coworker and I both agreed that they would be much better as a thicker chip. They have a decent little spicy jalapeno taste, more than I would have expected to be honest. I'm a big fan of cheddar but I hate sour cream, so I'm constantly rustled that almost every fucking cheddar chip also has sour cream, but this was a nice change.

They were definitely not worth the $3.75 for the bag, but neither are any of the flavors.
Sounds like they need to be on ruffles

• 1Truth!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
My woman hates ruffles chips so she always gets the lays. Which I always hated because they're thin and the bags are crumbs a lot.

I'm getting used to them though.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
People who prefer those super thin chips are bad people. It's like putting bits of tissue paper in your mouth. No crunch. Ruffles, kettle cooked, or gtfo.

• 2Solidarity

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 278777

These in kettle cooked form? Hnnnnggghhhhh

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I make an exception for the original lays. They're extremely salty and sometimes that hits the spot
Only purpose of og Lay's is to put on top of sandwiches or eat with said sandwich bites.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like