The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
#metooing this bag so hard right now while reading this thread.

0EA932EA-23EB-407F-B868-BBE34106109D.jpeg

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Noodleface Noodleface Do you like turkey? My wife thinks cilantro tastes like soap too and she doesn't like turkey because she says it tastes gamey. Im wondering if its a super taster thing or if she is just crazy.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Deli sliced turkey, especially smoked. Delicious.

Whole roasted turkey. Meh

Deep fried or smoked whole turkey. Can be good if done right.

But mostly if I'm invited somewhere for dinner and they are serving turkey I'll probably think up some excuse to decline the invitation. Like "I already have plans to attend a dinner party where they are serving food people actually want to eat"

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've had good whole roasted turkey but I find most people dry it out. Not hard to imagine given the size and cook time. That's probably my least favorite way to eat it, but it's not gamey tasting.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I have the cilantro tastes like soap thing too. Turkey doesn't taste very gamey, but I don't like it nearly as much as other people do. Thanksgiving is weirdly my least favorite holiday partly because of it.

Lamb/Pork can be dicey. About 50% of the time it tastes to me like the animals smell. Fucking rough. Nothing like biting into a pork roast and getting a big ol' mouthful of hog farm.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bought a pizza with garlic butter and extra sauce cup, on the way to girlfriend's.
Let her know I'm on the way. She doesn't want Little Caesars, so I play it off like I didn't go.
Eat it.
Thirsty then so went to McD for large Coke. Truck in front drops their bag at window exchange. I see his face in the window. He laughs with embarrassment, window person closes window. He looks puzzled and drives off.
For $1.07 I have large soda and his bag of food.

• 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Bought a pizza with garlic butter and extra sauce cup, on the way to girlfriend's.
Let her know I'm on the way. She doesn't want Little Caesars, so I play it off like I didn't go.
Eat it.
Thirsty then so went to McD for large Coke. Truck in front drops their bag at window exchange. I see his face in the window. He laughs with embarrassment, window person closes window. He looks puzzled and drives off.
For $1.07 I have large soda and his bag of food.

long story short:

Your girlfriend is trash

fuck that cumdumpster

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Superior College Food:

Stouffers Mac and Cheese + Hormel Canned Chili

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah that part is real, I also have that stupid ass gene. I didn't even know it was real before until I actually tried.cilantro and felt like I had a bar of Irish spring in my mouth
this is a whitepipo thing right? the only ppl i've seen with this issue is your kind, same thing with peanut butter, it's always some kind of gavin or sebastian or ethan

• 3Worf

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I have no idea. I had no idea I even had the gene because for my entire life I had never eaten cilantro. I went to a Mexican place literally last year and we were talking about it so I tried some. Instantly tasted disgusting lol. It's not even just a hint of soap. It's full on dish ruining

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
this is a whitepipo thing right? the only ppl i've seen with this issue is your kind, same thing with peanut butter, it's always some kind of gavin or sebastian or ethan

If what TJT linked is correct, it's most common in east asians at around 20%.

I grew up on mexican food, but my dad doesn't like cilantro, so he didn't use it. The first time I had it was when I was a teenager and at first I thought I had eaten some of the foil the burrito was wrapped in. I don't get a soapy taste, I get a metallic taste to it.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Has a nice citrus/parsley kind of flavor I guess if you're not genetically defective.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like