<Medals Crew>
Convection these nuts, old man.

tenor.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Respect. Real Old Bay chips, none of those knock off "crab seasoning" chips or whatever you see so often.

Yep.

Although I have to call it as I see it. Herrs Red Hots pale in comparison to Utz Red Hot while Utz crab chip sucks the ding dong.

ying yang of my two favorite brands.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I can never find the Herr's Old Bay chips, just the Utz ones and yeah, they're just not great. Husband also bought me Utz Kettle Classics Smoking Sweet Crab to try. Seems like they were trying to go for a mix of BBQ and crab seasoning flavor, but it pretty much just tasted like saltier BBQ.

In other news, visited family in MD over the weekend to take my uncle's ashes to my grandparents' grave finally. Afterwards, went to my other uncle's house for a dinner of blue crabs and steamed shrimp and got a reload of two more bottles of Old Bay hot sauce to take back home. Haven't picked crabs in almost a decade, so my game was off and I only got through 6 of them. Goddamn they tasted good, though.

• 3Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yep.

Although I have to call it as I see it. Herrs Red Hots pale in comparison to Utz Red Hot while Utz crab chip sucks the ding dong.

ying yang of my two favorite brands.
if they are that good I might let you dox me to get my hands on some chips.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I can never find the Herr's Old Bay chips, just the Utz ones and yeah, they're just not great. Husband also bought me Utz Kettle Classics Smoking Sweet Crab to try. Seems like they were trying to go for a mix of BBQ and crab seasoning flavor, but it pretty much just tasted like saltier BBQ.

In other news, visited family in MD over the weekend to take my uncle's ashes to my grandparents' grave finally. Afterwards, went to my other uncle's house for a dinner of blue crabs and steamed shrimp and got a reload of two more bottles of Old Bay hot sauce to take back home. Haven't picked crabs in almost a decade, so my game was off and I only got through 6 of them. Goddamn they tasted good, though.
youre just gonna have to order online from them direct

ups shipping is 14bucks

you can also order from amazon, for $50 which is the same price, but you get amazon protection, but maybe old stock.

probably the only worthwhile advantage to living in pa at the time was access to all the chips (herrs plant is there)

note, if you want "fresh" chips i suggest buying from herrs, i've bought ketchup chips this way before.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

Out here, these are a Sam's Club Exclusive. Giant bag (17 oz) for around $5.50. They're really good. It's "Sweet Corn" flavor, but it really does taste a lot like corn chowder in chip form. Awesome.

They're actually a big Korean chip that they released in America. I suggest getting them.

8801117784409-f.jpg
sub-buzz-737-1588701746-6.png

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>

Out here, these are a Sam's Club Exclusive. Giant bag (17 oz) for around $5.50. They're really good. It's "Sweet Corn" flavor, but it really does taste a lot like corn chowder in chip form. Awesome.

They're actually a big Korean chip that they released in America. I suggest getting them.

8801117784409-f.jpg
sub-buzz-737-1588701746-6.png

Oh we've had those in Japan for awhile They come in multiple flavours here. I like the 4 cheese version. Corn was the original. I've also seen seawood, lightly salted, mentaiko, pizza..

1594714361466.png

Searching エアリアル will bring up a bunch more. I need to track down the chocolate version.

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Oh we've had those in Japan for awhile They come in multiple flavours here. I like the 4 cheese version. Corn was the original. I've also seen seawood, lightly salted, mentaiko, pizza..

View attachment 285212

Searching エアリアル will bring up a bunch more. I need to track down the chocolate version.

I'm gonna need you to send me some of those japanese beef variants.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Peter Pan honey roasted crunchy is the best peanut butter. If you think otherwise you are wrong.
jif already beat out peter pan, i'll retest when i get vegatable oil for making bread, why do you need veg oil for bread making???
(ppl say i can't use canola)