The Fast Food Thread

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
They don't give a fuck about popular beloved items, bring back the god damned chili cheese burrito you faggots!

100% the people at the top of Taco Bell and Burger King have nothing but pure retards at the helm. If any of them wanted money they would bring back Lava Sauce and Volcano Tacos, as well as angry Whoppers. Also Taco bell seems to have forgotten they are suppose to be the cheapest fast food resturant.

iu

iu

iu

iu

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'd buy a gd Angry whopper twice a week easily. Throw in some chili cheese burritos and fuck yea, merica!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I'd buy a gd Angry whopper twice a week easily. Throw in some chili cheese burritos and fuck yea, merica!

Yeah I would hit up BK normally when they had it on the menu. Without it BK can suck dicks in hell.

Only people who go to BK now are soyboi fags buying plant burger to grow their soy titties.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
These are great for having a few people over and making chicken wings or whatever the hell youre doing. Such a rip off getting those little bottles on stuff like this.

Buy a few of these and youre set, one for avacado oil, olive oil, hot sauce, bbq sauce etc

View attachment 285864
well bottled wing sauce is different, it'll always have that fake butter taste and xanthan gum to thicken the sauce, otherwise you'd have to dump half a stick of butter in the sauce bowl so it sticks to the wings.

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
It's so weird that there are WAY too many McD's near me. TEN of them within a 3 mile radius... Much fewer Burger Kings. And, although the quality control at McDonalds is way too variable; some of them are just nasty. Some of them are pretty decent (how can that be?), the QC control at Burger King is non-existent! The drive throughs keep these places in business, because if you go into the BKs near me, they are downright filthy and disgusting. I have always like the concept of the Whopper Jr-- decent meat to bun ratio with a sweetness to it and the addition of crispy toppings (esp the onions) helped it. It didn't scale well, since the Whopper is like a festival of bread with a slither of meat... If you dropped the meat patty off of it, you might not notice.

At 1am, BK has a menu that is hard to beat price wise-- I recall $5 meals that could feed a small family... BUT damn, you are just as likely to get a stale bun, damp and cold fries and a watered down drink as a hot meal... And what the hell are those onion rings?

I don't know what the BK CEOs mission statements could be-- "keep it crappy, dirty and cheap?" McD's seems to be feed as many people on the planet as possible. What the hell is Burger Kings MO? It's not like White Castle-- "We'll feed you late at night stoned out of your mind" or Wendy's "Yeah, we're cheap, but we try to maintain our dignity even as our quality has gone to shit," or Taco Bell, "sleazy and easy." How do they stay in business?!?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>

Out here, these are a Sam's Club Exclusive. Giant bag (17 oz) for around $5.50. They're really good. It's "Sweet Corn" flavor, but it really does taste a lot like corn chowder in chip form. Awesome.

They're actually a big Korean chip that they released in America. I suggest getting them.

sub-buzz-737-1588701746-6.png

Mine came in yesterday from Amazon. They're really good and flaky but just a tad too sweet for me. Ate about half that 2.83oz bag and had to put 'em down. Will attack later.

The ppushu ppushu stuff was interesting. Never did the eat dry ramen thing but I can see it working. Tried the Bulgogi ones first and have three different flavors to try.

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also Taco bell seems to have forgotten they are suppose to be the cheapest fast food resturant.
This. I hadn't been in awhile so went with my usual order, chicken quesadilla and two cheesy gordita crunch. $13. Should have ventured off the beaten path and tried some of the new cheaper things but I guess I have an excuse to go back.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Had a breakfast baconator this morning. I think it's better than the burger but nothing incredible. The wedges were on another level though.

• 1Quality Calories

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Had a breakfast baconator this morning. I think it's better than the burger but nothing incredible. The wedges were on another level though.
Wendys-Breakfast-Baconator.jpg

Is this the Baconater breakfast? If that was on a buttermilk biscuit instead of a bun it'd be perfect.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
They need to bring back double decker taco's. I miss those so much!

Double decker was my go-to at Taco Bell from elementary school when it first came out until they got rid of it last year. I actively avoid going there now since they got rid of my fucking top 3 favorites. Double decker, grilled stuft burrito, and the chipotle chicken loaded griller. All gone.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
What the fuck is Taco Bell thinking? In the last 18 months they have axed the double decker taco, the enchirito, the chili cheese burrito, the true frito burrito, and now they are going to drop the best new item since the cheesy gordita crunch.

They are replacing them with dumb items like the grilled cheese burrito (had it on Wednesday, tons of rice and the cheese on the top was not great). Its like they are allergic to success.

Even when they have a good limited item they never put it on the general menu. The three specialty tacos come to mind. One was shit but the reaper taco was so good that half the time I went to get some they were out of the reaper sauce. How is that not an immediate add to the everyday menu?

Xevy

Log Wizard
This has been their strategy for several years now. Make item temporary, create high short-term demand, drop it, bring it back a year later. They're just copying the McRib Method. Most of those items are in rotation.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This has been their strategy for several years now. Make item temporary, create high short-term demand, drop it, bring it back a year later. They're just copying the McRib Method. Most of those items are in rotation.
The McRib is also dependent on the sale price of pork though.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Man, I know spicy chicken sandwiches has been around, but with the viral success Popeyes has with theirs, it blows my mind that every company isn’t innovating their ass off trying to come up with the the next best thing.

like, with the current taco craze, why the fuck isn’t Taco Bell responding? I have five food trucks within a few miles of me that make a 10/10 taco, while Taco Bell is a 4/10. Average shit tier Mexican restaurant is 6/10. ... thanks for reminding me of the good volcano taco!!

McDonald’s has a variety of good burgers including some bbq burger, and when I go through now their menu is so basic. I guess covid?

burgee king, I associate with HIV. Very plain and flavorless.

chick filets spicy chicken sandwich is my favorite. I think Popeyes May be better when it’s good. But unfortunately Popeyes is staffed with joggers who don’t care, while chick filet has excellent QC.

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It surprises me there aren't spicy chicken tenders yet. I bet they would sell better than spicy nuggets.