Throbbing Member
It’s right next to the butter tarts and poutine

giphy (7).gif
Eh.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Dammit I just spent $30 on some Korean turtle chips and some ppushu ppushu shit and now you gunna go and do this?
You won't regret the Turtle Chip purchase. They're incredible. Taste like corn. Very little salt, almost a sweet flavor. A "little" crunchier than a cheese-puff thing. Just all around yum. Biggest thing is unlike a potato chip, you could never cut the inside of your mouth by biting one of these wrong.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Another convert...

Edit: I've never gone to a fast food place where they couldn't take my order. wtf lol

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
They don't give a fuck about popular beloved items, bring back the god damned chili cheese burrito you faggots!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

taebin

Same trailer, different park
God why do I have to click 3 different things now to get to my fast food reviews?!?

• 8Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 8 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
have you considered
old bay hot sauce limited edition 64oz

at .35c an ounce its a steal, even cheaperr if you use subscribe and save it's 18bucks.

trust me, as someone that is completely landlocked, i buy a lot of sauces from amazon, some are a little bit rip off, but what can you do when you can't physically buy it.
These are great for having a few people over and making chicken wings or whatever the hell youre doing. Such a rip off getting those little bottles on stuff like this.

Buy a few of these and youre set, one for avacado oil, olive oil, hot sauce, bbq sauce etc

0079cafe-7ea9-4042-8e39-2400919ba23d_1.9ad616e30abea1f7b9de130795407fc6.jpeg

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They need to bring back double decker taco's. I miss those so much!
I think you could still order them just don't appear on the menu. Havnt had one in ages since like my beefy 5 layer the price had gotten absurd.

Potatoes makes me saddest. Wuesorito good but I think it's over $3 now. But don't touch my cheap spicy tato taco as my appetizer for my cheesy bean and rice.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I think you could still order them just don't appear on the menu. Havnt had one in ages since like my beefy 5 layer the price had gotten absurd.

Potatoes makes me saddest. Wuesorito good but I think it's over $3 now. But don't touch my cheap spicy tato taco as my appetizer for my cheesy bean and rice.

When they got rid of the mini chicken quesadilla I switched to those potato tacos. They were legit for a buck.