The Fast Food Thread

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Chili cheese burrito is regional. Haven't been able to get them in the tri-state area (NY, NJ, CT) goin on I want to say 15 years at this point. They were brought back briefly, but even if you ask for it it's a no go here.

And yes, it was the single best mainstay item on the T-Bell menu aside from the original Grilled Stuft Burrito. And why they got rid of the baja sauce completely is mind boggling.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Overall, Taco Bell will retire the following 12 items from menus nationwide starting August 13, 2020:

• 7-Layer Burrito
  • Grilled Steak Soft Taco
  • Quesarito (Will still be available for digital orders)
  • Nachos Supreme
  • Beefy Fritos Burrito
  • Spicy Tostada
  • Triple Layer Nachos
  • Spicy Potato Soft Taco
  • Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes
  • Loaded Grillers (Cheesy Potato, Beefy Nacho)
  • Chips & Dips
  • Mini Skillet Bowl

Nachos Supreme and Beefy Frito Burritos are my go to items. Steak soft taco is also on my frequent items. Not going to have anything to interest me after this.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Nachos Supreme and Beefy Frito Burritos are my go to items. Steak soft taco is also on my frequent items. Not going to have anything to interest me after this.

They still have the Nacho Bell Grande so that's something. I usually just get nachos anyway. Also the 5 dollar nacho box is coming back.

Although I do understand what they are doing here. Taco Bell easily has the longest drive thru wait time of all the places I go to. It gets even worse when they do anything fried, like the rolled chicken tacos or the chicken things they had.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
They still have the Nacho Bell Grande so that's something. I usually just get nachos anyway. Also the 5 dollar nacho box is coming back.

Although I do understand what they are doing here. Taco Bell easily has the longest drive thru wait time of all the places I go to. It gets even worse when they do anything fried, like the rolled chicken tacos or the chicken things they had.
Yeah but the Supreme was the right size and toppings. Also the beefy frito burrito is like 4 items. Wtf.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
My sister in law loves the mcrib and even gets excited when the hospital where she works has a knock off mcrib at the cafeteria. I don't get it. I have one about every 5 years just to remind myself that they aren't good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I'm bummed about the spicy tostada going away. I'd always get 2 of those added on to whatever box I got.

• 1Solidarity

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
My sister in law loves the mcrib and even gets excited when the hospital where she works has a knock off mcrib at the cafeteria. I don't get it. I have one about every 5 years just to remind myself that they aren't good.

Same. Gross texture and oversaucing on a crappy bun.

Xevy

Log Wizard
McRibs are okay. I get like 2 each Ribbin' Season. They're just some seasonal shit at this point, not a god tier item like the Angry Whopper.

• 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
McRibs are okay. I get like 2 each Ribbin' Season. They're just some seasonal shit at this point, not a god tier item like the Angry Whopper.

Something about the bbq sauce, onions, and pickles makes the McRib so good. The pork patty is just the means to get it in your mouth.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah, the weirdest thing about McDonald's is of all the things they have, I'd say their onions are the best of all. Those fucking Quarter Pounder onion slivers or the lil' dicey boys from regular cheeseburgers are just so fucking good. I remember reading they're actually dried and rehydrated. That must be the magic formula.

I also like their weird stale-style cheeseburger buns, but definitely not top of their class.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yeah, the weirdest thing about McDonald's is of all the things they have, I'd say their onions are the best of all. Those fucking Quarter Pounder onion slivers or the lil' dicey boys from regular cheeseburgers are just so fucking good. I remember reading they're actually dried and rehydrated. That must be the magic formula.

I also like their weird stale-style cheeseburger buns, but definitely not top of their class.

I probably eat the classic cheeseburger there more than any other item. That 2 cheeseburger meal is a go to. I also agree on the onions and yes the diced are just rehydrated onions.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So I was watching a competitive eater on YouTube and he ordered 1 of everything on the taco bell menu and he had Volcano tacos?! He's in the UK, so they've had Volcano tacos with lava sauce this whole time?! Wtf!

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
If not for the Filet o fish and regular McChicken I probably would never return to McDonalds.

• 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So I was watching a competitive eater on YouTube and he ordered 1 of everything on the taco bell menu and he had Volcano tacos?! He's in the UK, so they've had Volcano tacos with lava sauce this whole time?! Wtf!
Haha. Beard Meets Food is entertaining.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Would you?

109868123_3216531305121087_4707114062801347572_o.jpg

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Old fashioneds are the only donuts worth eating.

So no.

• 3Supertaster
Reactions: 2 users