The Fast Food Thread

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I have to say that the grilled cheese burrito is one of the better items I've had at Taco Bell in a long time.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
This has been their strategy for several years now. Make item temporary, create high short-term demand, drop it, bring it back a year later. They're just copying the McRib Method. Most of those items are in rotation.

McRibs suck McDick

iu

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Overall, Taco Bell will retire the following 12 items from menus nationwide starting August 13, 2020:

• 7-Layer Burrito
  • Grilled Steak Soft Taco
  • Quesarito (Will still be available for digital orders)
  • Nachos Supreme
  • Beefy Fritos Burrito
  • Spicy Tostada
  • Triple Layer Nachos
  • Spicy Potato Soft Taco
  • Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes
  • Loaded Grillers (Cheesy Potato, Beefy Nacho)
  • Chips & Dips
  • Mini Skillet Bowl

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Overall, Taco Bell will retire the following 12 items from menus nationwide starting August 13, 2020:

• 7-Layer Burrito
  • Nachos Supreme
  • Beefy Fritos Burrito
  • Spicy Tostada
  • Triple Layer Nachos
  • Spicy Potato Soft Taco
  • Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes
  • Chips & Dips
  • Mini Skillet Bowl

Pepsi Co better start offering Baja Blast at other places and just shut this shit down. Taco Bell is quickly heading to my dont bother with places.

giphy.gif

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

• 7-Layer Burrito
  • Nachos Supreme
  • Beefy Fritos Burrito
  • Spicy Tostada
  • Triple Layer Nachos
  • Spicy Potato Soft Taco
  • Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes
  • Chips & Dips
  • Mini Skillet Bowl

I really hope they bring back steak after beef prices drop back down. Steak soft taco supremes are one of my favorite food items.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I really hope they bring back steak after beef prices drop back down. Steak soft taco supremes are one of my favorite food items.
They still have steak, but they are just ditching the steak taco for some reason. I assume you can still make one through substitution on the app though. Like them keeping the Quesarito app only.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
They still have steak, but they are just ditching the steak taco for some reason. I assume you can still make one through substitution on the app though. Like them keeping the Quesarito app only.

Can someone with the app check? I looked online and didnt see any steak

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does the quesarito take that much extra time to make that they want people to order it ahead on the app only? I don’t understand the logic otherwise.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Taco Bell has just gone really downhill lately man. Taco joints are very plentiful in Austin so it hasn't been an issue. But burrito places are few and far between.

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Does the quesarito take that much extra time to make that they want people to order it ahead on the app only? I don’t understand the logic otherwise.

I'm assuming it's due to quality of workers. After seeing what we have to deal with for CNC operators these days I can't possibly imagine what's going on at fast food joints.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Had a breakfast baconator this morning. I think it's better than the burger but nothing incredible. The wedges were on another level though.
I would be eating at Wendy's so much more often if I could get the wedges all day.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord

• 7-Layer Burrito
  • Nachos Supreme
  • Beefy Fritos Burrito
  • Spicy Tostada
  • Triple Layer Nachos
  • Spicy Potato Soft Taco
  • Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes
  • Chips & Dips
  • Mini Skillet Bowl
Well fuck them right up the ass then. Steak soft tacos are probably my #1 favorite there, and 7 layer burritos are one of my main go tos. It's like they don't want my money anymore.

• 1Solidarity