The Fast Food Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Teach her to take a spoon and stir the fuck out of it until it's softserve. It's the best way to eat a bowl of ice-cream.
Just put a few drops of milk or heavy cream in there. Like... 1/4 tsp. That'll soften your ice cream but good, and it doesn't fizz up. It'll make it the start of a milkshake, but no where near that watery. Perfect soft serve.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So I went to McD's today for the kids weekly Happy Meal. Looks like they now have a limited time Teri Deluxe burger (it's a Quarter Pounder). I got it for my wife, and she really seems to like it. Teriyaki sauce that's a mayo base, and the burger itself was marinated with teriyaki flavor before being cooked. So give it a try.

Oh, the Happy Meal toys are now for Pixar's anniversary, and that new Soul movie they're doing. They're stuffed pixar characters. My daughter got Buzz Lightyear, and my son got Lightning McQueen.

• 1Like

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Screenshot_20200803-094133_Chrome.jpg

The habanero taco was pretty good. Think I'll go back for the burrito today.

The chicken from what I can tell is more chicken nugget ish which is to be expected for the price.

I loathe eating out more and more since the various places I go to more and more always have some fuck up or terrible service.

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I miss Del Taco so much.
Now that I am no longer in California or the West Coast I miss In n Out, Jack in the Box, Carls Jr (Hardee's is shit by comparison), and El Pollo Loco.

• 1Quality Calories

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Now that I am no longer in California or the West Coast I miss In n Out, Jack in the Box, Carls Jr (Hardee's is shit by comparison), and El Pollo Loco.
All the Carl's Jr. And del tacos closed here. A bunch of Jack in the box closed after covid.

The rest we have but I wish I knew wtf del taco was thinking opening 20 del tacos at once here.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
In N Out is opening stores in Denver area, and we have had Del Taco for 10+ years, good shit.

• 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Been on a ramen kick, so I tried to find some of the ramen from this thread to try. Ended up with the regular chicken Samyang and it is really good. Hopefully I can find the spicy version to try. I like to bulk my ramen with extra noodles, so I grabbed some freshly made egg noodles from the Asian market and they were awesome. 2 bucks a pound, too, so they are cheap as hell. Definitely suggest it to ramen lovers.

IMG_20200804_183606.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

I miss Jack in the Box for one thing, their terriyaki bowls. Not sure if they are even still on the menu.

• 1Quality Calories

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Been on a ramen kick, so I tried to find some of the ramen from this thread to try. Ended up with the regular chicken Samyang and it is really good. Hopefully I can find the spicy version to try. I like to bulk my ramen with extra noodles, so I grabbed some freshly made egg noodles from the Asian market and they were awesome. 2 bucks a pound, too, so they are cheap as hell. Definitely suggest it to ramen lovers.

View attachment 290355
Try Nongshim Kimchi ramen if you come across it. Really tasty.

9d06e04e-5e92-49b6-8b7c-3d1dbfac489e_1.c60ffbd98a4a0976c75dd57af3f98ec9.jpeg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

LiquidDeath

Try Nongshim Kimchi ramen if you come across it. Really tasty.

View attachment 290390

That is one that I picked up!

I also go the spicy Shin ramen.

I just fucking love ramen, but I get salty about paying $10 or more for a small bowl with 4oz of noodles from the places around me. I'm thinking about trying my hand at homemade stuff soon.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

Jesus Christ the Samyung Spicy Chicken in the black package is so hot. Do they have a spicy version that is not quite that hot?

• 1Solidarity

rad

Lord of Guk
Quad Bonus Jacks are best fucking thing they got.

They use the sauce all of their cheeseburgers had before the change in the early 90's, so good!

Jack-In-The-Box-Adds-New-Quad-Bonus-Jack-678x381.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Quad Bonus Jacks are best fucking thing they got.

They use the sauce all of their cheeseburgers had before the change in the early 90's, so good!

View attachment 290584
Omg these were so good! They are not on the menu anymore around me but you can still have them customize a burger to make it if you are willing to pay the crazy price of like $8.

• 1Quality Calories

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Coming soon

1596668540684.png

The company that makes Cheetos, Frito Lays, announced on Wednesday the launch of Cheetos Mac 'n Cheese, which will be sold exclusively at Walmart beginning on August 8.

• 2Like
  • 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users