The Fast Food Thread

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
As someone who occasionally eats Kraft Mac N Cheese, this looks interesting.

New-Cheetos-Mac-n-Cheese-Arrives-In-Three-Iconic-Cheetos-Flavors-678x381.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The black package is 1x spicy. The 2x package is red. I wouldn't say it's actually twice as hot but it's very spicy. Enough to get the snot running anyway.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Simple way to make them a bit less spicy is just use less of the paste, but that only goes so far.

Also, I love how everyone has gotten in on this shit after I posted about them and how spicy they are, and people said they weren't spicy.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The 2x is definitely spicy. I dig those. Not my favorite instant noodles, but they're readily available and are far better than other widely distributed options.

My Chinese corner store closed due to COVID and I lost my instant noodle stop. Now I have to venture to the real Chinatown to get the goods.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone else love milk? We always have milk on hand because of my kid's love for cereal. They don't drink it that much anymore, but I absolutely love it. Since it's not carbonated I can drink it extremely quickly, and when it's ice-cold out of the fridge it'll make my mouth freeze or get super cold, unlike any other drink there is. Probably because we get whole milk and it's so thick. I suppose we like different things for different reasons? Soda is the bite/burn from the carbonation that I love. Milk is the freezing feeling!

Xevy

Log Wizard
Anyone else love milk? We always have milk on hand because of my kid's love for cereal. They don't drink it that much anymore, but I absolutely love it. Since it's not carbonated I can drink it extremely quickly, and when it's ice-cold out of the fridge it'll make my mouth freeze or get super cold, unlike any other drink there is. Probably because we get whole milk and it's so thick. I suppose we like different things for different reasons? Soda is the bite/burn from the carbonation that I love. Milk is the freezing feeling!
Bobbybick Bobbybick

• 1Worf

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

Fuck no milk makes me want to vomit. It's some animals fucking lactate, grosses me out so bad. I drink "extra creamy oat milk"

large_5a441106-d2a1-4b38-a2a7-5e3dbbbeacd9.JPG

• 5Barf
  • 2Supertaster
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 7 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I just read that 10 things post and immediately had to go drink milk. Reminded me how good it is.
lulz i noped out after just clicking on the page
540a90867ef0e15a04d3bf162ecd629f.jpg

they can't even afford to take a decent header pic, wtf is that 240p pic?

• 1Like
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I grew up with milk, and I do love it (2%, since that's what I'm used to). Particularly ice cold, which is why I never get it out anywhere, since it is always warm-ish. Which is gross. However, I don't buy it anywhere near as much now that I'm buying it myself, that shit is expensive!

Also...you're diabetic, aren't you? Whole milk is like one of the last things you should be drinking, since it has all those sugars in it. I'm not saying it is worse for you than a non-diet soda, obviously, but I'm pretty sure it isn't on the recommended list of beverages. Maybe I'm wrong, but I know my dad stopped drinking even skim (which is gross) after he was diagnosed. Could be a coincidence, I suppose.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I like almond milk. I legitimately like the flavor. It's not a save the animals type of decision.

• 2Barf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
One of my favorite meals is a pan of lasagna and a big, ice-cold glass of milk. Wonderful flavor combination.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users