1601179611631.png

This is the best hot sauce there is.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm dumb but this value burrito seems new? Like with all the extra sauce over rice vs beans.

SmartSelect_20200926-222922_Chrome.jpg

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
View attachment 305807

This is the best hot sauce there is.

we always have a number of these in the house as well as franks red hot original, buffalo and honey garlic

really huge fan of franks original

also Tabasco green sauce

and finally, we keep a few of these around for when we want to blow out an o-ring

El_Yucateco_Hot_Sauce_Choose_Your_Own_6_Pack_1200x1200.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
we always have a number of these in the house as well as franks red hot original, buffalo and honey garlic

really huge fan of franks original

also Tabasco green sauce

and finally, we keep a few of these around for when we want to blow out an o-ring

Ya Franks is solid also, I only like Cholula's a slight bit more than it. Also ya normally Tabasco is terrible but the green one is actually amazing. Not a big fan of extremely hot sauces and Cholula's/Franks are just enough spiciness while also having great flavor.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
You guys do realize that chop meat isn't that expensive and you can make your own burgers with much higher quality meat that tastes 10x better than this fast food shit, right?
Sorry, it just kind of blows my mind that anyone would eat this dog food quality trash when there's a cheap and x10 better alternative that is highly accessible and easy to make.
Ya I guess only double digit IQ's would understand this thread. Cya~

why do you feel the need to fag up this thread? Do we come down to the glory hole while you scarf down 10 greasy Italian dad cocks and tell you how you could get way cleaner and less drippy cocks on Grindr? The fuck outta here

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Ya Franks is solid also, I only like Cholula's a slight bit more than it. Also ya normally Tabasco is terrible but the green one is actually amazing. Not a big fan of extremely hot sauces and Cholula's/Franks are just enough spiciness while also having great flavor.

finally some sense from you.

Frank’s all the way. I don’t touch any other straight up hot or tobasco. If I need horse I’ll call in some reaper pepper sauce, I usually buy whatever is new at the local sauce place.

still have like a years worth of back log on The Hot ones boxes I bought to catch up on too.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
why do you feel the need to fag up this thread? Do we come down to the glory hole while you scarf down 10 greasy Italian dad cocks and tell you how you could get way cleaner and less drippy cocks on Grindr? The fuck outta here

Just trying to improve the quality of life round here man. Fast food is as cheap as it is because it's legit dog food quality garbage they're serving you in most cases. Either make your own food which is super fucking easy or stick to places like Chipotle or 5 guys. A major reason for the extremely low quality of health is due pretty significantly to fast food.

• 1Imbecile
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Has anyone tried the chipotle version of the Cholula? That looks amazing.

I've only tried original and chili garlic and while the chili garlic is the nuts, I generally only ever have the original because the Mexican place right up the street from me has it and it's free so I kinda just use that. I'll get the chipotle tomorrow when I go to the store though to try it out.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lumi’s not wrong (can’t believe I typed that). Unfortunately I think it’s going to take a hundred years before people realize all the chemicals and processed low quality dogshit food is killing us.
And yes I’m typing this while eating Wendy’s breakfast.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The food you cook will never taste better than the 1400mg of Sodium containing atrocities we eat in this thread. And definitely not for cheaper.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I never said it was cheaper but it's barely more expensive and you legit have to be fucking delusional to think it doesn't or wouldn't taste better.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I never said it was cheaper but it's barely more expensive and you legit have to be fucking delusional to think it doesn't or wouldn't taste better.
Chipotle is overpriced garbage. 5 Guys food is just as bad or worse than fast food places. Also I expect more for 9-10 bucks a burger.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
McDonald's new quarter pounders rival 5 guys any day. Fight me.

• 4Pants on Fire!
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users