The Fast Food Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Holyyyy shit boyos. Saw chik fil a sauce for sale in the store. Recipe potential overload

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
You guys do realize that chop meat isn't that expensive and you can make your own burgers with much higher quality meat that tastes 10x better than this fast food shit, right?

• 2Garbage
  • 2Picard
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 5 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
You guys do realize that chop meat isn't that expensive and you can make your own burgers with much higher quality meat that tastes 10x better than this fast food shit, right?
Did I somehow stumble into the Cooking & Sous Vide thread by mistake?

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

Fast
Food
Thread.

Move along, sir.

• 3Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Fast
Food
Thread.

Move along, sir.

Sorry, it just kind of blows my mind that anyone would eat this dog food quality trash when there's a cheap and x10 better alternative that is highly accessible and easy to make.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Sorry, it just kind of blows my mind that anyone would eat this dog food quality trash when there's a cheap and x10 better alternative that is highly accessible and easy to make.

Yep. This is not the thread for you.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Ya I guess only double digit IQ's would understand this thread. Cya~
200.gif

• 6Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The $5 Grande Stacker Box includes the new Grande Stacker paired with two crunchy tacos and a medium fountain drink for 5 bucks.

The new Grande Stacker itself features a double portion of seasoned beef, a melted blend of mozzarella, cheddar and pepper jack cheeses, all drizzled with warm nacho cheese sauce and folded in Taco Bell’s signature triple stacker fold and grilled.

You can also get the Grande Stacker on its own for a suggested price of $2.49, although prices may vary by location.

The $5 Grande Stacker Box can be found at participating locations nationwide through November 4, 2020.

Taco-Bell-Introduces-New-5-Grande-Stacker-Box-678x381.jpg

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
No nut job about it, Old Bay is the shit. i'mma have to make some room in my fridge for that jug.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Ordered some Taco Bell through DoorDash today. Only box they had was the nacho grande box, so got one for the husband. Driver calls me up because apparently Taco Bell is out of nachos. WTF? Driver tried to see if they could at least swap it for something same price or less, but no dice. That damn grande stacker box looks legit, but I guess they don't have it at ours.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Ordered some Taco Bell through DoorDash today. Only box they had was the nacho grande box, so got one for the husband. Driver calls me up because apparently Taco Bell is out of nachos. WTF? Driver tried to see if they could at least swap it for something same price or less, but no dice. That damn grande stacker box looks legit, but I guess they don't have it at ours.
How the fuck are they out of Nacho's. Fucking places