Oh, it's a BBQ derail now?!?

1602557214338.png

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 8 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Popeyes is shitty, crispy but flavorless. Biscuits dry. Haven't found a single worthy item and they're expensive.

KFC is lackluster but fries are good.
Popeyes is good, but they consistently run out of the little things, like chicken.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Popeyes is good, but they consistently run out of the little things, like chicken.
My issue is it doesn’t matter what Popeyes you go to they will fuck up your order no matter what.

However thats not always a bad thing. I got Hawaiian punch instead of coke today for max beetus.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
BBQ is NOT Fast food... and McRib is about as much BBQ as I am a BBC....

On other notes :
1602718924825.png

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I'm dying. The only fast food I have had in the past 6 months has been Popeyes, once. I tell my wife I'm withering away. I'm down 20lbs (mostly muscle) from 220 to 200. Okay, the weight loss is probably from not going to the gym, but still.

Regime Regime please drop me off McDonald's

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm dying. The only fast food I have had in the past 6 months has been Popeyes, once. I tell my wife I'm withering away. I'm down 20lbs (mostly muscle) from 220 to 200. Okay, the weight loss is probably from not going to the gym, but still.

Regime Regime please drop me off McDonald's
On one condition

you gotta eat 40 nugz

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
The McRib season will be upon us soon. Bless us with you moderately-okay seasonal meat patty, oh Great McDonald!

• 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
And a McFlurry
Mcflurry is awful, spoken by someone with a super old school DQ that definitely wont risk turning their blizzards over 500 feet from his home. They put extra toppings in and build the cream dome to make sure you don't complain.

I went there so long I didn't even know tipping blizzards over was a thing until some rando girl on a road trip did it to me. I actually shouted out, and shot my hands out to catch the dripping goodness. She had to explain it to me. DQ at my home was better, but this was okay. Apparently my DQ earned a 4.5 on yelp.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Mcflurry is awful, spoken by someone with a super old school DQ that definitely wont risk turning their blizzards over 500 feet from his home. They put extra toppings in and build the cream dome to make sure you don't complain.

I went there so long I didn't even know tipping blizzards over was a thing until some rando girl on a road trip did it to me. I actually shouted out, and shot my hands out to catch the dripping goodness. She had to explain it to me. DQ at my home was better, but this was okay. Apparently my DQ earned a 4.5 on yelp.

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
anyone try the prime rib and chedder angus thickburger yet?
Had the breakfast sammich. Ok, 6 or 7/10 at least. I was awake for 28 hours and not in a clear headspace. I was going to actually go try them today maybe.