The Fast Food Thread

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
I probably would've, but when I got to Hardee's it was closed. The last time I went there was a notice up that they were no longer open Sundays, but today it was totally closed up, sign taken down and everything.

So I went to BK and ordered a Whopper, with no tomato...and got one with mustard, jalapenos, and onions only. Not even cheese. Even if I got someone else's order, who the fuck orders that?

3/10 lunch, at least the fries were somehow good.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Had the breakfast sammich. Ok, 6 or 7/10 at least. I was awake for 28 hours and not in a clear headspace. I was going to actually go try them today maybe.

the bfast one looks kinda gross to me, the burger looks good though

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I probably would've, but when I got to Hardee's it was closed. The last time I went there was a notice up that they were no longer open Sundays, but today it was totally closed up, sign taken down and everything.

So I went to BK and ordered a Whopper, with no tomato...and got one with mustard, jalapenos, and onions only. Not even cheese. Even if I got someone else's order, who the fuck orders that?

3/10 lunch, at least the fries were somehow good.
If BK was the only place open, I'd start looking for gas stations so I could get some cold taquitos or something. Anything but BK.

Speaking of gas station food, fuck I miss these things from japan. The curry bun was a fucking amazing snack I could grab when I was in a hurry:
img_0344.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
If BK was the only place open, I'd start looking for gas stations so I could get some cold taquitos or something. Anything but BK.

Speaking of gas station food, fuck I miss these things from japan. The curry bun was a fucking amazing snack I could grab when I was in a hurry:
img_0344.jpg

A lot of our new gas stations are basically mini marts, with legit alcohol selection, decent enough variety of warm food (fried chicken, pizza, hot wings, breakfast taco thigns etc.)

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Husband bought this for some reason. Yeah it’s pretty hot. I don’t remember much of the flavor of it. It wasn’t painful but the sting hung out for an annoyingly long time. Might add a little to like a chili or something but other than that, meh.

26851659-953E-4178-B3AA-3915BF752A3C.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've had Mad Dog 357 before. If I remember, it wasn't very tasty, just pure heat. Not my kinda hot sauce.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Mcflurry is awful, spoken by someone with a super old school DQ that definitely wont risk turning their blizzards over 500 feet from his home. They put extra toppings in and build the cream dome to make sure you don't complain.

I went there so long I didn't even know tipping blizzards over was a thing until some rando girl on a road trip did it to me. I actually shouted out, and shot my hands out to catch the dripping goodness. She had to explain it to me. DQ at my home was better, but this was okay. Apparently my DQ earned a 4.5 on yelp.
Well yeah nothing beats a Blizzard. I’ll get ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy that too

• 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Husband bought this for some reason. Yeah it’s pretty hot. I don’t remember much of the flavor of it. It wasn’t painful but the sting hung out for an annoyingly long time. Might add a little to like a chili or something but other than that, meh.

View attachment 310361
It's one of those extract hot sauces that was used by a lot of youtube reactors when the whole spicy food thing took off. It basically got overshadowed by Da Bomb, which is always in the Hot Ones line up. Pretty sure 357 was in the earlier seasons of Hot Ones as well.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It's It is literally the greatest ice cream confection there is.

Might be regional though.

its-it-ice-cream.f37a84a2866354e9fabb3b436cf3a07b[1].jpg

Best part is, the oatmeal cookie doesn't have any fucking raisins in it! That's my fucking pet peeve, everything oatmeal just HAS to have raisins I guess? Who made that rule??

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
It's one of those extract hot sauces that was used by a lot of youtube reactors when the whole spicy food thing took off. It basically got overshadowed by Da Bomb, which is always in the Hot Ones line up. Pretty sure 357 was in the earlier seasons of Hot Ones as well.
Yeah, the 357 is the one that comes with a bullet attached to it
Has anyone tried any of Hot Ones line of sauce? I have seen some of the guest commenting on how good they are (flavor wise).

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Hot Ones Fiery Chipotle is incredible. Perfect blend of sweet heat. It wasn't all that hot, but the flavor was just amazing.

Problem was the bottles were tiny and pretty expensive. I could have gone through a bottle a week easy, but it wasn't practical. Then they retired it back in 2018 for some reason.

hot-ones-fiery-chipotle-sauce-pepper-ghost-habanero-heat-level-05-chilly-chiles-largest-selection-of-in-canada-liquid-flavor_673_530x.jpg

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, we saw the 357 on Hot Ones and wanted to just try it for the hell of it to see what a million scovilles kinda feels like. Mission accomplished. We bought a couple of other sauces we saw in the lineup like the Hot Pepper Garlic with the carrots and shit, the Rogue blood orange, the Hawaiian sounding one I can't remember the name of, etc. They're all pretty good, I especially love the hot pepper garlic one and have been putting it on most of my chicken and meats. I do want to get one of the Hot Ones own sauces since everyone says they're good. Heard the Last Dab is quite good despite how hot it is.

That fiery chipotle sounds incredible. :(

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I’m in Kansas City area for a couple of more days and snagged some Backyard Burger the other day and that shit is still awesome. If you have one around I would hit it up and grab the blue cheeseburger.

• 1Like