The Fast Food Thread

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Just had a Popeye's chicken sammich for the second time since I was near a non-ghetto location. It was quite good.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Just had a Popeye's chicken sammich for the second time since I was near a non-ghetto location. It was quite good.
Popeyes Chicken Sammie’s are almost worth going to MLK and 14th street, just keep dem windows rolled up and the doors locked.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Speaking of chicken sandwiches, anyone try this yet?

Sandwiches including the Bacon Jalapeño Chicken Sandwich, Asiago Ranch Chicken Club and the new Pretzel Bacon Pub Chicken Sandwich will now feature the new fillet.

no spicy chicken, why bother

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The pretzel pub burgers are really good, I should try the chicken one next time I go. Agree no spicy = shit, unfortunately.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was so bummed the other day when my McDonald's didn't have them.

I really liked the Mc Spicy Nugs and the hot sauce. Had them two times, enjoyed them immensely... but they gave me gut ache's and intestinal bubblage. Went back for round 2, just incase round 1 was a fluke. It was no fluke. They are evil gut-wreckers.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I really liked the Mc Spicy Nugs and the hot sauce. Had them two times, enjoyed them immensely... but they gave me gut ache's and intestinal bubblage. Went back for round 2, just incase round 1 was a fluke. It was no fluke. They are evil gut-wreckers.
Embrace your inner Sarlacc Pit young Skywalker
1603926407141.gif

Xevy

Log Wizard
Shroud was talking about how he ordered them and he was peeing out his butt for an entire day. He said "I knew before I ordered them they'd do that. They did it the last time. But I still got them. It was worth it."

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
68B07AC7-45F8-4C33-BBAA-8C7550B2B04C.jpeg

Chick-fil-A line to the street at 12:30 DC area. Any other place I would nope the fuck out. They had a army of polite people taking orders and I had my 12 piece large Fry and coke in about 6 minutes.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That looks like every In N Out here. No matter the time of day And this was even before covid crap. The line is always out past the drive-thru, into the parkinglot and sometimes into the adjoining street. Always someone out there with their little tablet taking orders in the parking lot.

Last edited:
  • 3Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I haven’t travelled in so long.

I would suck a dick for some Shake shack, or In and Out, or Whataburger right now just for something different

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
That's later than usual. Can usually get them early November. My Thanksgiving when my family was all out of town used to be 4 McRibs and 2 Large Fries.

Cyberpunk, Path of Exile, Shadowlands, and NOW THE MCRIB? Fucking Covid delays hitting everything!