The Fast Food Thread

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I've been complaining for years that there was no fast food chicken place in my town so I was pretty excited when KFC opened up like 6 months ago. I think I've only been there 4 times. I don't think it's bad, but it's not very compelling. I think their wings are pretty good and the chicken is okay. Sides are all trash. They are also an A&W and the few things I've gotten from that side all sucked. Also they set up their drive thru so you can't get through it with a trailer which I have on half the time. It's just not worth finding a spot to park with a trailer and going into the store for, especially in a time of plague. Also one of the times I went through the drive thru just watching the woman working there try to assemble my food sort of made me not want to eat it. I'm sure not all of their employees are like that but she was a mess.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1605715730744.jpeg

It’s go time

• 6Like
  • 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 7 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I will admit to having done the Velveeta/Rotel thing for the first time a year or so ago and everyone was raving at how good the nachos were, especially the froo-froo hipster types who normally only eat Whole Foods.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I will admit to having done the Velveeta/Rotel thing for the first time a year or so ago and everyone was raving at how good the nachos were, especially the froo-froo hipster types who normally only eat Whole Foods.
Want to step it up?

Make a pound of taco meat and mix it into the dip. It makes it a meal.

• 4Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
There is hope for you yet Q.

star trek mariachi GIF

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I've been complaining for years that there was no fast food chicken place in my town so I was pretty excited when KFC opened up like 6 months ago. I think I've only been there 4 times. I don't think it's bad, but it's not very compelling. I think their wings are pretty good and the chicken is okay. Sides are all trash. They are also an A&W and the few things I've gotten from that side all sucked. Also they set up their drive thru so you can't get through it with a trailer which I have on half the time. It's just not worth finding a spot to park with a trailer and going into the store for, especially in a time of plague. Also one of the times I went through the drive thru just watching the woman working there try to assemble my food sort of made me not want to eat it. I'm sure not all of their employees are like that but she was a mess.

All of the combined fast food places are trash. Kentucky Bell and Kentaco Hut are all even worse than the already shitty singular locations. I don't just mean in terms of food quality, either. They are always dirtier and staffed with even dumber garbage humans. I've never seen an A&W&KFC in person, but I don't see why it would differ from this rule.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
All of the combined fast food places are trash.
Ok I normally agree here but there is this baller shot caller of a place my buddies and I hit up after a weekend trip to the great outdoors. This place is in bumfuck Charlestown, West Virginia and it owns.

I present to you...

A&W with a Long Johns silvers.

1605720503028.jpeg

We’re talking delicious greasy ass chicken planks (or fish if so inclined) with those sweet precious crumbly wumblies in the bottom of the basket, hush puppies and a Root Beer float with a AW hamburger

Grade A hangover food plus there is a Wally World there to stock up on beer if heading into the mountains.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Barf

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I feel like Long John Silver's is one of the few places that actually benefits from being greasier and dirtier.

• 3Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Their batter is perfection. Any fried food dipped in it would be better.

I shouldn't have to edit, but I am talking about Long John Silvers.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
If you compare the food between Long John Silver's and Red Lobster, a lot of it is petty identical in quality, but it costs 4 times as much at Red Lobster.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Malt Vinegar is the best thing ever to put on your fries.

Also, does Chorizo have cilantro in it? Cilantro, to me, taste like soap (and very strongly) and I get the same thing the few times I have tried chorizo.
Chorizo is mostly paprika.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Ok I normally agree here but there is this baller shot caller of a place my buddies and I hit up after a weekend trip to the great outdoors. This place is in bumfuck Charlestown, West Virginia and it owns.

I present to you...

A&W with a Long Johns silvers.

View attachment 318383

We’re talking delicious greasy ass chicken planks (or fish if so inclined) with those sweet precious crumbly wumblies in the bottom of the basket, hush puppies and a Root Beer float with a AW hamburger

Grade A hangover food plus there is a Wally World there to stock up on beer if heading into the mountains.
Well shit. Now I may have to hit the one in JoCo this weekend.

Fish and hush puppies. HRRNNNNGGGG

God damn I miss Silver's.
When I was a kid, I felt Captain D's was waaaay better. But that was maybe 25-30 years ago or so.

I've tried them several times in the last decade and it's always been garbage tier. Maybe it's because the local locations are all 30-40 years old?

I just looked at them online, and I saw this in GIS. Hot fish? The fuck?

1605742191855.png

1605742228395.png

• 3Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well shit. Now I may have to hit the one in JoCo this weekend.

Fish and hush puppies. HRRNNNNGGGG

When I was a kid, I felt Captain D's was waaaay better. But that was maybe 25-30 years ago or so.

I've tried them several times in the last decade and it's always been garbage tier. Maybe it's because the local locations are all 30-40 years old?

I just looked at them online, and I saw this in GIS. Hot fish? The fuck?

View attachment 318457

View attachment 318459
Well Captain Ds went downhill in the 90s. The last time I went there as soon as I went to pick up my order my friend looked down and said “ bro there’s a fucking Pube in my shrimp basket”

Ruined forever.(Washington Missouri location so you’re safe)

• 1Worf