The Fast Food Thread

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Had an odd McD chicken sandwich experience last night. Patty was giant. flat but 2 inches wider around than bun. And it tasted like butane, lighter fluid, zippo etc

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dropped on the kitchen floor then stepped on? Press was set too tight paired with just had cleaned it and didn't rinse well. Dunno

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Had an odd McD chicken sandwich experience last night. Patty was giant. flat but 2 inches wider around than bun. And it tasted like butane, lighter fluid, zippo etc

I've had the same thing at Wendy's, but not the butane taste. It was perfectly delicious, but it was comically large for the bun.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Up in McCheese McCheese stompin grounds Queen Anne County.
1605465418177.jpeg

• 4Quality Calories
  • 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 8 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Oh I have had those and the deep dish pizza ones.

I picked up the 5 layered dip ones today.
The Jalapeno Popper ones and the Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup aren't bad either. Definitely not as good as the pizza or blue cheese though.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The Jalapeno Popper ones and the Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup aren't bad either. Definitely not as good as the pizza or blue cheese though.
Yeah those both are great. The tomato ones are amazing but you OD fast on that tomato 🍅 dust.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've heard about non chocolate, Kit Kats. I've had white chocolate and orange tinted yogurt. Both meh.
But this one was good. Too bad kid only had one

Attachments

• 89910.jpeg
    89910.jpeg
    738.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I mean that goes for most fast food places, the only real constantly good place is Chik-Fil-A and that is because they maintain good hiring habits and quality people.

It’s funny I’ve had a few new fast food places open up on one of the main highways in town, new Taco Bell, they hired a full staff of joggers place is terrible, they fuck up pretty much every order and between that and their shit menu I have stopped going completely, the McDonalds has a mix of joggers and Hispanics who can’t speak English and as a result it’s also piss poor and shit, everything takes 10x longer than it should to make, they always want you to pull up and park at the drive thru, food comes out cold and shitty, but the Wendy’s followed Chik-Fil-As way of doing things and hired actual people, a mix of black people and fat white chicks, but all are friendly and actually speak fucking English. As a result it’s always busy like the Chik-Fil-A is and they are able to crush it on speed anyways. The food is correct and hot.

I don’t know why one company hires the worst in the world while the others can attract decent help, I can’t imagine the pay gap between the stores being much of at all but goddamn can you tell the difference within seconds.

Shit man, half the reason I go to Chick Filet is to see all the cute girls they hire!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Stopped by a Wendy's drive thru on my way home from Tahoe yesterday. Spicy chicken sandwich still fucks. And my fries were fresh and delicious. Time from order to food delivery couldn't have been more than 60 seconds and a family was even in front of me.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Got papa John’s cheeseburger pizza, was simply OK. They have Jalapeño popper rolls though that are really good.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Original Stroopwafels- Toasted Waffles filled with Caramel
Metooing these with coffee atm

Attachments

• 874D3984-0664-4CAA-8619-E314F3E22ACE.jpeg
    874D3984-0664-4CAA-8619-E314F3E22ACE.jpeg
    242 KB · Views: 2
  • 3Like
  • 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users