The Fast Food Thread

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Costco had these boxes on sale... I bought 3.

1605569758289.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Opened a bag of cool ranch Doritos from Costco, nearly every chip looks like this.
EB2EB765-4949-4AD1-9FBB-8A5E3AA26CB0.jpeg

• 2Quality Calories
  • 2Like
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I've had the same thing at Wendy's, but not the butane taste. It was perfectly delicious, but it was comically large for the bun.

Those are the holy grail sandwiches at chik fil-a. The overfly flat ones with lots of weird projections that go beyond the edge of the bun. So much crispy fatty goodness to gnaw off at the edges.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Taco Bell was just added to Door Dash for my tiny town. It's the only restaurant there, but that's ok. Despite their drastic drop in menu items, having a restaurant on Door Dash is so amazing.

So now my tiny town gets InstaCart and Taco Bell. What more in life do I need?

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
OK, so I actually walked into a Popeye's for the first time in my life to get the spicy chicken sandwich. I noticed that they have two sets of bins for their bone-in chicken; one for regular and one for spicy. If they can make spicy batter for their bone in chicken then why the holy hell do they use a regular chicken breast and spicy sauce on the sandwich?

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Went to KFC for lunch to try them for first time in years. Got the new Mt Dee flavor they have. Food trash and drink trash.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm sure it's delicious but it looks like it's covered in forest debris and critter scat.

• 2Supertaster
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Wendy's is still my main bitch in the spicy chicken game.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I actually tried the new KFC fries and I thought they were pretty good. Are they better than wedges? No. As much as I liked the wedges I hardly ever got them. I mean I'd rather have the cole slaw and mashed potatoes.
there is zero reason to goto kfc if you don't want wedges, a famous bowl or chicken pot pie.

they can't even do chicken right

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
just tried the dominos cheeseburger pizza and I think it's great

I'm going to second this and add that the Taco one is great as well. Anyone trying the Papa J's version should just do themselves a favor and have the better option. I don't even like Domino's but this was the best new chain pizza I've had in many years.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I'm going to second this and add that the Taco one is great as well. Anyone trying the Papa J's version should just do themselves a favor and have the better option. I don't even like Domino's but this was the best new chain pizza I've had in many years.

Dominos did that big revamp like 5 years ago and have very solid pizza since then

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hardee's Prime Rib Thickburger - has motes of very odd almost marijuana like seasoning. It was big and sloppy in a good way but the burger part remains Hardee's shit. Afterwards, even though it was part of a combo, I went to Wendy's.

Also, big sign says free burger with purchase of $20 gift card, schwing. but I didn't get a burger. I got an expiration stamped coupon for one

Wendys,
advertised new chicken sandwich, so I had that as a part of 2 for 5 and got a burger to go with it, which was fine. The chicken was an insult. Basically a larger cheapest chicken from McD.

Burger King, bacon king remains yummy perhaps best item they have.

The score:
Hardee's Prime Rib Thickburger - 4.6
Hardee's Fries - 4.6
Wendy's Dave's Single - 4.5
Wendy's new Classic Chicken - 3.4
Wendy's Fries - 4.3
Burger King's Bacon King - 4.8
Burger King's Fries - 4.4

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
That KFC 20 dollar fill up is hard to resist. That's 3 meals for me. I'd rather eat popeye's but fuck it.