The Fast Food Thread

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
That in n out must suck donkey dicks, when the one in Texas opened they had over 100 people in line and the longest wait was 5 mins.

What was wild is they paid for all the stores in the first few months of operation.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fucking A, I ordered Wings for the first time in a bit from the Best place in Buffalo, Bar Bill.

10 Cajun Honey Butter BBQ and 10 good old HOT. almost came in my pants they are So good. If you for some reason ever end up in this shit box of a city and state, GO
How much were they? I'm curious how much Goldbelly up charges on them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That in n out must suck donkey dicks, when the one in Texas opened they had over 100 people in line and the longest wait was 5 mins.

What was wild is they paid for all the stores in the first few months of operation.
They had many hundreds spilling into the surrounding areas.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Just get two and it's the same price. Smiley face.
Yes, that would be the math 2 for 2. And I'm glad they have it. But does ruin times I'm like making a smorgasbord of a few different items or like when I discovered it I was picking up a quick dinner for the wife of fried and a chicken for a handjob since I didnt want to cook anything. (And already ate)

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
How much were they? I'm curious how much Goldbelly up charges on them.

jeuss Christ.

I paid about 25 for 20 with sauce upsells and i picked up. I know shipping wings is expensive but that’s crazy

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
JFC, just fly yourself to Buffalo for a weekend and smash your way through all the food and beer you can stomach.

I really wish I could walk down the street for a Souvlaki salad right now. We have a couple Greek places here, but nowhere near as many as Buffalo has, and it's mostly your stereotypical Greek food. Some of the stuff in Buffalo seemed to be it's own, very distinct take on this or that cuisine.

God...DAMN...I miss being able to get a fish fry at almost any diner you walked into, and it was GOOD.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
In N Out has been hyped for decades, and CO has a huge amount of CA emigrants. Novelty and/or nostalgia make people do stupid things. I'll give it a visit in a few weeks when the hubbub dies down.
Basically expat liberal faggots with holes in their brains. Makes sense.

Crone

jeuss Christ.

I paid about 25 for 20 with sauce upsells and i picked up. I know shipping wings is expensive but that’s crazy
I knew Goldbelly was a rip off, but holy shit. Cheapest you can get it is $2/wing if you order 100 wings. Fucking hell.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
In n out is a decently good burger and dogshit tier fries. There’s nothing particular amazing about their burger either, it’s good but nothing special.

• 1Solidarity

Crone

In n out is a decently good burger and dogshit tier fries. There’s nothing particular amazing about their burger either, it’s good but nothing special.
Everyone hates their fries, and I think they are bloody amazing! Ask for them extra crispy and it's so good.

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team

It's fresh and consistent, that's all it's got going for it. Really it just shows how shitty and inconsistent most places are.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
My new favorite holiday treat:

popcorn.png

• 4Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
20201125_165333.jpg
chicago-sandwich.jpg

Thanksgiving dinner has arrived! Portillos beef and sausage combo sandwiches (added in wife boob on dat box)

If youve never had a chicago beef sandwich, I highly suggest spending a little coin and buy one of these packs. Toast the buns a minute or two after thawing, toss on some mozz cheese to keep the roll together. Bake/grilled the sausages and warm up the beef in a sauce pan at about 120-140 degrees for a few minutes, few spoon fulls of spicy but I never do the sweet peppers.

I want to eat it all tonight since I miss it so much.

• 4Quality Calories
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
View attachment 319872View attachment 319873

Thanksgiving dinner has arrived! Portillos beef and sausage combo sandwiches (added in wife boob on dat box)

If youve never had a chicago beef sandwich, I highly suggest spending a little coin and buy one of these packs. Toast the buns a minute or two after thawing, toss on some mozz cheese to keep the roll together. Bake/grilled the sausages and warm up the beef in a sauce pan at about 120-140 degrees for a few minutes, few spoon fulls of spicy but I never do the sweet peppers.

But no chocolate cake shake!

• 1Solidarity

Crone

View attachment 319872View attachment 319873

This guy fucks.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users