The Fast Food Thread

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
If you order fast food and wings from across the country you got problems.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Yeah, its a real tough problem

8lzx.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I used to feel the same way. I still won’t do it but now I understand why people do. Would you rather eat a mouthful of pure sex wings or pay for a poorly seasoned steak from a faggot restaurant since no one knows how to cook anymore they just cover everything in chutney and aioli

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Skipping dinner with the fam today. Family member is covid positive so we pushed a few weeks so I’m thrilled to watch football at home today.

here is what dinner that was ordered.

beef on weck and wings. 3 sandwiches and 40 wings for the house.

Attachments

• 3E12C049-6E71-411C-86BE-36E5C0376041.png
    3E12C049-6E71-411C-86BE-36E5C0376041.png
    795.4 KB · Views: 14
  • ACA9A772-78AE-4A3B-96EB-E9D9367FB926.jpeg
    ACA9A772-78AE-4A3B-96EB-E9D9367FB926.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
All this Chicago food talk. I had to get me some mild sauce wings.

View attachment 319931
WTF, I knew Chicago fucked up pizza, they can't do wings either? What is that crusty shit all over the outside where the beautiful crispy skin should be?

Come the boogaloo, we've got to make sure no one makes it out of that city alive. For the sake of our shared culinary future.

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
WTF, I knew Chicago fucked up pizza, they can't do wings either? What is that crusty shit all over the outside where the beautiful crispy skin should be?

Come the boogaloo, we've got to make sure no one makes it out of that city alive. For the sake of our shared culinary future.

chicago. Home of Pollocks ruining food and black people killing each other and nothing else

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

They dredge the wings in flour. The wings are still crispy. You know just like almost every fried chicken place does. You can get them done naked but for these I prefer with the coating.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
chicago. Home of Pollocks ruining food and black people killing each other and nothing else
Haha this is a black person thing. They sell these through bulletproof walk up windows in Chicago. At least the place I first had them.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Haha this is a black person thing. They sell these through bulletproof walk up windows in Chicago. At least the place I first had them.

man why did we northerners get all the shoot em up blacks and the south got fuckers that can cook

probably cause all the house slaves didn’t have it as bad as the field slaves etc.

holy shit that could be a topic for the most fucked uo Tv show ever

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I’m going to have turkey for weeks but after seeing those pictures I think I need portillos tomorrow.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Some of the best wing places in Atlanta were the most ghetto ass storefronts in existence. You know the food is good when you are willing to risk getting jogged on for it.

I used to go to this janky ass shithole all the time, that is one bad thing about Florida because we have so many old ass fuckers around here all the food is bland dogshit for geriatrics.

iu

iu

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Had some of the sugar cookie toast crunch. They were actually pretty good, wouldn’t say they are better than the original or anything, just different. Would eat again.

C92CC7A0-9157-4DD4-8984-853D92959441.jpeg

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
So Cinnamon Toast Crunch without the cinnamon?
Nah, it’s different. Not sure how to explain it. The stuff they put on it isn’t just sugar, it actually has that flavor you get with a sugar cookie.

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Hit up Sonic for the first time in about 13 years or so? Food isn’t as bad as I remember, not great. But the drinks are baller as fuck.

got a cheeseburger that was actually decent flame broiled. Fries were soggy and soft and that’s their style. Gross. Popcorn chicken in “buffalo” sauce was ok. Decent heat for a drive through.

got a Giant Cherry Limeade and a Cherry slushee that were fantastic