The Fast Food Thread

Xevy

Log Wizard
Should really just campaign these companys for the "Regime" package
I never wanted to be famous until shit-lord Rappers started getting their own McD's meals. Now I'm about to go to India to get 30,000,000 follower bots for $3.99!

My meal would just be 4 McDoubles, 4 McChickens, a larged iced Coffee, 2 Large Fries, and a Hot Fudge sundae. Obese, recluse gamers everywhere would be able to raid their hardest all day for just $15.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I never wanted to be famous until shit-lord Rappers started getting their own McD's meals. Now I'm about to go to India to get 30,000,000 follower bots for $3.99!

My meal would just be 4 McDoubles, 4 McChickens, a larged iced Coffee, 2 Large Fries, and a Hot Fudge sundae. Obese, recluse gamers everywhere would be able to raid their hardest all day for just $15.
throw in a mnm mcflurry and I'm sold with a 5 dollar discount if the ice cream machine doesnt work.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Crushed these for my birthday

10 Cajun Spicy BBQ
10 Medium
10 Cajun Honey Butter BBQ

finished the 30 and have severe ass burn. The Cajun spicy BBQ Burned the top of my mouth. Quality stuff. Ate a brownie after then drank a fifth of Jack and crushed the Iron Banner.

what a night.

Attachments

• 263F1376-6EC9-45D0-BE6B-D76892BCE67E.jpeg
    263F1376-6EC9-45D0-BE6B-D76892BCE67E.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
  • 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
sadly my McDonalds does not sell this, so not sure if its cost effective.
121283500_3459378487456298_1692075187943165747_n.jpg
This is my go to when it’s just me and the kids for dinner. They split the nuggets and a fry (extra nuggets for me of course), Big Macs and fries for me. And yes it comes with a drink I think.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Looks like McD's is doing a 12 Days of Christmas type of app promotion. I got a push notification from the app - which had been used maybe only once this year. But today's deal and tomorrow's deal look really solid.

Screenshot_20201214-214823_McDonald's.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Looks like McD's is doing a 12 Days of Christmas type of app promotion. I got a push notification from the app - which had been used maybe only once this year. But today's deal and tomorrow's deal look really solid.

View attachment 323434
Is that really that good of a deal? I mean I guess if you just go and buy a $1 drink and get a double cheeseburger or big Mac for free it’s good, but since it locks you out of using other deals it seems pretty average (for the DCB at least, the Big Mac is a better deal)

• 1Seriously?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I hadn't had Reese's puffs in a while, but today was the day. So good. I really missed these little crack nuggets.

But I hadn't seen this box art before. Reese's puffs......pizza?

1608044393365.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Breakdown Breakdown if Buffalo gets any of this blizzard and gets snowed in, you'll need to keep us updated on what you splurge on when you stock up at Wegmans. (Though watch Buffalo not get hammered much)

I kind of miss the roads getting shut down and seeing the heavy equipment come out while we all stayed home and got hammered.

...usually after shoveling a metric fuckton of snow into the pyramid in our tiny front yard.

1608054044866.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Breakdown Breakdown if Buffalo gets any of this blizzard and gets snowed in, you'll need to keep us updated on what you splurge on when you stock up at Wegmans. (Though watch Buffalo not get hammered much)

I kind of miss the roads getting shut down and seeing the heavy equipment come out while we all stayed home and got hammered.

...usually after shoveling a metric fuckton of snow into the pyramid in our tiny front yard.

View attachment 323724

We should get a little. But I don’t worry about eastern storms, the true enemy comes from the west. Lake effect snow is basically the Night King showing you at Hardholme. That’s where we get hammered.

it’s been warm here. Currently mid December and we had a day within the last week where it was 55. I still have a fully live green lawn. The lakes are warmer than they should be, which means in the next few weeks the next big front coming across the lake is going to bury us horribly. I wouldn’t be shocked if we had another 7 foot storm by mid January.

but thanks for the reminder, I need to get a couple pounds of bison, some veggies and a couple bowls of Wegmans queso delivered. Nothing beats the blizzard like having some amazing bison chili in the crock pot 24/7 Between snow blowing runs and shovel trips.

I keep a bag of wine in my jacket for when im outside (Bota Boxes are the best) and then some JD or JB Apple inside with some hot cider. Keep niice and drunk during the whole storm.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
McDonalds partnering with rappers, Wendy's partnering with... twitch streamers?

1608063566598.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
These meals are so fucking stupid. Buying a meal because it has a rapper or streamer's name in front of it should disqualify someone from being able to vote.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
These meals are so fucking stupid. Buying a meal because it has a rapper or streamer's name in front of it should disqualify someone from being able to vote.
Vote? It should disqualify you from being able to reproduce.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
SOME of the meals, like the McD's ones, had like a sliiightly better rate than a la carte and had some weird substitutions like the Travis Scott meal or whatever. I'm sure there's some delivery discount for the Twitch ones if their marketing team knows what the fuck they're doing.