The Fast Food Thread

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Where I went to college , a place like that opened after I graduated. I never got around to trying it but always wanted to.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Crushed some wings and fries during SNF. Felt good bros.

Genuine Buffalo style, nice sauce 👌

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
The "fat-style" sandwiches sound good in theory, but that's a lot of filler. Like it's too much starch just thrown into a sandwich. The balance to make it good is often less is more I think. Rally's/Checkers has a Fry Lovers burger that has the right balance. Burger, some sauces, few fries on top. If you load that bitch with fries you're just wasting good fries and a good burger. It's kind of like when people over do it with bacon on stuff. It's often times just better to have some good fucking bacon on the side than half ruined in the entree.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Currently "me too-ing" a bag of these as Regime would say. Are these like fake Old Bay?

1608576807299.png

• 2Like
  • 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Fuck you and everything you stand for in this world.
Listen, that makes me sound like a bacon hater. But I'm a bacon lover. I think bacon is wasted hiding in shit that's already full of a billion flavors... usually. Like bacon cheeseburger? Sure. Bacon mac and cheese? The fuck out of here. You're just wasting bacon.

• 1Picard
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The "fat-style" sandwiches sound good in theory, but that's a lot of filler. Like it's too much starch just thrown into a sandwich. The balance to make it good is often less is more I think. Rally's/Checkers has a Fry Lovers burger that has the right balance. Burger, some sauces, few fries on top. If you load that bitch with fries you're just wasting good fries and a good burger. It's kind of like when people over do it with bacon on stuff. It's often times just better to have some good fucking bacon on the side than half ruined in the entree.
You fucking buzzkill!

LOL

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Listen, that makes me sound like a bacon hater. But I'm a bacon lover. I think bacon is wasted hiding in shit that's already full of a billion flavors... usually. Like bacon cheeseburger? Sure. Bacon mac and cheese? The fuck out of here. You're just wasting bacon.
I stand by my statement. The only questions involved when deciding whether bacon will make something better are Strips or Bits? and Crispy or Soggy?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

You just inspired me to make a bacon cream cheese and wrap it in bacon like a jalapeno popper. When its done, wrap it again and fry it in bacon grease, then top it with candied bacon and dip in bacon gravy. Thank you sir.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Cool. I remember liking these things when they came out years ago. New flavors though.
doritos-3d-crunch-2020.png

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
New chipotle chicken rolls at Taco Bell are decent, but they're small. prob will want 6-9 with a cup of creamy jalapeno

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Imagine how disgusting a kfconsole will get after years of abuse by a neckbeard.