The Fast Food Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I had an Elevation Burger today. It blew 5 Guys away. The Elevation Burger fries, however, were absolute shit. I didn't even finish eating them, and I always finish my food.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You're taking this shit way too seriously. Stop white knighting peppers! I was joking around ffs.
I wasn't taking this seriously. Unless you thought I was really calling you a holocaust denier. And I will white knight peppers til my dying breath!

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I had an Elevation Burger today. It blew 5 Guys away. The Elevation Burger fries, however, were absolute shit. I didn't even finish eating them, and I always finish my food.
I had one once, it seemed similar to Boardwalk Burgers. It was fine, certainly better than most fast food, but I still felt that Five Guys is better. Plus, you know, cajun fries.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I take personal offense to you pussies talking about food slightly spicier than Frank's as too much spiciness. Fuck you.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Not really fast food, but I forgot how amazingly delicious Reese's Puffs are. I impulse-bought a box of them today when I happened to wander down the wrong aisle, and I ended up eating the whole thing for lunch. I'm not even a big Reese's Peanut Butter Cups fan, nor a fan of chocolate or peanut butter alone; however, something about Puffs just does something for me.

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
Not really fast food, but I forgot how amazingly delicious Reese's Puffs are. I impulse-bought a box of them today when I happened to wander down the wrong aisle, and I ended up eating the whole thing for lunch. I'm not even a big Reese's Peanut Butter Cups fan, nor a fan of chocolate or peanut butter alone; however, something about Puffs just does something for me.
Was there a cereal thread? Would put Reese's Puffs in the A to S tier of cereals.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Got a beef quesarito today. That is instantly my new favorite item at Taco Bell. So goddamned good. It might even rival the fabled frito burrito as my favorite Taco Bell item of all time. Will have to eat a few more to make sure, but goddamned that was tasty.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Got a beef quesarito today. That is instantly my new favorite item at Taco Bell. So goddamned good. It might even rival the fabled frito burrito as my favorite Taco Bell item of all time. Will have to eat a few more to make sure, but goddamned that was tasty.
I was debating getting one of these on my lunch today.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I had a ghost pepper cheese breakfast quesadilla for brunch a month or so ago. It was too spicy to really enjoy the food imo.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I used that Taco Bell sauce on egg sandwiches for a while. It is pretty damn good. I also refer to myself as being bold and creamy while eating it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I just found out there is a Five Guys less than five minutes from my new house...

My weekend's fate is sealed.