The Fast Food Thread

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Canes is OK, but usually their strips are tiny and their fries are moist and bland. When I go I usually just get five individual strips for a $1.09 each, they tend to pick larger strips and I get to forgo their mediocre sides.

Definitely better than chick-fil-a, which tend to be dense, wet, sparsely breaded and rubbery.

Pretty good lemonade too.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I've never even had the shake but I know they brought it back due to popular demand, might be worth trying before bashing.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Canes is OK, but usually their strips are tiny and their fries are moist and bland. When I go I usually just get five individual strips for a $1.09 each, they tend to pick larger strips and I get to forgo their mediocre sides.

Definitely better than chick-fil-a, which tend to be dense, wet, sparsely breaded and rubbery.

Pretty good lemonade too.
Yeah, good lemonade and tea. Also you can tell them no cole slaw extra fries if cole slaw isn't your thing. The fries being moist....you must not eat in the restaurant and/or have to drive a minute from the restaurant because that only happens if they sit in the hot ass container for too long so the steam evaporates and then rains down on your food. You gotta eat that shit while its piping hot.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Canes takes a royal shit on Chick Fil A's tenders
Why are you buying tenders at Chick Fil A? Might as well complain about the fish sandwich at McDonalds. Chicken Sandwich and waffle fries or gtfo.

Also, Canes is complete trash. I procure all my chicken tender needs at Bubba's in Dallas. I cannot quantify how much better it is. Though, their Fried Chicken is even better.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Why are you buying tenders at Chick Fil A? Might as well complain about the fish sandwich at McDonalds. Chicken Sandwich and waffle fries or gtfo.
Because someone asked how they compare....

And I like MCD's fish sandwich

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Every fast food place here has at least a couple fish sandwiches during Lent. This is a huge Catholic town, and the number of fish options on their menu increases by about 300% during Lent. I think some of them do sandwiches locally that they don't do anywhere else. I had a pretty good fish sandwich at Subway this year, actually.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande

Also, Canes is complete trash. I procure all my chicken tender needs at Bubba's in Dallas. I cannot quantify how much better it is. Though, their Fried Chicken is even better.
Bubba's chicken tenders are godlike. Lather that shit in honey, put on a good sci-fi flick, and I'm in heaven.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Every fast food place here has at least a couple fish sandwiches during Lent. This is a huge Catholic town, and the number of fish options on their menu increases by about 300% during Lent. I think some of them do sandwiches locally that they don't do anywhere else. I had a pretty good fish sandwich at Subway this year, actually.
Here, too. Lent is the time when McDonalds here will serve the Double Filet O'Fish. I prefer it to the single because the fish to tartar sauce ratio is just right.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Just had chicken quesarito and the XXL steak nachos. Prettty pretttty pretttty good. The fact the quesarittos are like 2-3 dollars per is so reasonable that I'm 100% sure they're going to pull the classic Tbell move and bump the price up by 50% after everyone gets hooked. Marketing genius fucks.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I never go to Taco Bell and always disliked it. But I had only been there once in the past 15 years. I went there on Tuesday because it's only that, KFC, and Long John Silver as options by the practice space for this new crew I'm playing with. None sounded particularly appealing. I got some loaded grillers. Damn, I had no idea what Taco Bell has been up to. Really good. Some of the best fast food I've had in some time. It could also be the rich ass Palo Alto location. Gonna try a quesarito next band practice. Will report back.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
quesarittos would be better if they didn't put whatever sauce they are putting on them. If it was just the shredded cheese then it would be gold.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I never go to Taco Bell and always disliked it. But I had only been there once in the past 15 years. I went there on Tuesday because it's only that, KFC, and Long John Silver as options by the practice space for this new crew I'm playing with. None sounded particularly appealing. I got some loaded grillers. Damn, I had no idea what Taco Bell has been up to. Really good. Some of the best fast food I've had in some time. It could also be the rich ass Palo Alto location. Gonna try a quesarito next band practice. Will report back.
They've already taken a slight bump here. Got a quesarito last week and they were $1.99 for beef and $2.99 for steak. Went today and both were 30 cents higher, $2.29 for beef and $3.29 for steak.

Sonsofbitches.

I still bought them though. So good.