The Fast Food Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

Pounding one of these right now. Am I weird for liking to drizzle honey on them?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Don't normally watch this dudes stuff, but checked this out and the results actually surprised me and was a decent enough watch TBH

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Pounding one of these right now. Am I weird for liking to drizzle honey on them?

Those are amazing. It's a shame what they've done to the other hot pockets. The pepperoni ones are really bad now. They got rid of their bbq beef ones. The steak and cheddar ones are just ok now. They used to be really good.

Xevy

Log Wizard
They still have philly steak and cheese? I used to alternate those and meatball when I was in highschool. Depending on your effectiveness of cooking them they could be pretty good!

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
They still have philly steak and cheese? I used to alternate those and meatball when I was in highschool. Depending on your effectiveness of cooking them they could be pretty good!
I use my air toaster to cook them. Much nicer with that crisp edge.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are they better than the honey mustard pretzel pieces? Those are the king of flavored pretzel snacks.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Are they better than the honey mustard pretzel pieces? Those are the king of flavored pretzel snacks.

I wouldn't say better, just another option. I love the honey mustard, buffalo and now these. I tried the seasoned twists and wasn't impressed. These, however, don't come across as really dry which is what a pretzel must have in my eyes.

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hard pretzels are just seasoning/flavor delivering vehicles, this is how you eat pretzels

1617588378623.png

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

lulz, first of all, i'm not actually mad at the $6 price.

i'm mad that this faggot chose a chicken dog, like wtf

sourkraut
kimchi
yuzu pickle

ketchup
mustard
sriracha mayo

i'm not mad at the structure of the dog, i too put sourkraut ont he bottom and the squeeze toppings on top.

but i hate it when ppl just put asian ingredients to be different.

also the 4$ he got, it was sabretts (i saw the blue flag, here)
ff4f64ff86d0a44ee1ecf12eed071381.jpg

it is literally impossible for a faggot french chicken dog to beat out a nyc beef sabrett dog.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

sourkraut
kimchi
yuzu pickle

ketchup
mustard
sriracha mayo

it is literally impossible for a faggot french chicken dog to beat out a nyc beef sabrett dog.
Why would you link some dude who thinks a real hotdog is gross judging if a hotdog beats out some chicken thing?

Not gonna lie, I'd eat a 6$ beef hotdog if it came with those credentials behind it, and I'd even believe it's better. But the guy actually went straight for the chicken dog over the beef one. Haraam.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Why would you link some dude who thinks a real hotdog is gross judging if a hotdog beats out some chicken thing?

Not gonna lie, I'd eat a 6$ beef hotdog if it came with those credentials behind it, and I'd even believe it's better. But the guy actually went straight for the chicken dog over the beef one. Haraam.
b/c this video made me so mad, i had "food" videos on autoplay, and this shit came up.

• 2Worf

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

sourkraut
kimchi
yuzu pickle

ketchup
mustard
sriracha mayo

i'm not mad at the structure of the dog, i too put sourkraut ont he bottom and the squeeze toppings on top.

but i hate it when ppl just put asian ingredients to be different.

also the 4$ he got, it was sabretts (i saw the blue flag, here)
ff4f64ff86d0a44ee1ecf12eed071381.jpg

It’s a hotdog with ketchup on it. Automatically trash.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Have any of you guys ever tried the sandwich shop Which Wich?

Logo.png

I don't know if they're only in convenience stores or if they have stand alone shops, but the sandwiches are really good. I had a crispy buffalo chicken sandwich over the weekend, would recommend.

• 2Quality Calories

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Have any of you guys ever tried the sandwich shop Which Wich?

Logo.png

I don't know if they're only in convenience stores or if they have stand alone shops, but the sandwiches are really good. I had a crispy buffalo chicken sandwich over the weekend, would recommend.

I love their seafood/krab salad sub. My wife likes their super BLT or what ever its called. They have stand alone shops here and in Texas.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I love their seafood/krab salad sub. My wife likes their super BLT or what ever its called. They have stand alone shops here and in Texas.

I'd never seen one prior to one opening up here when the built a new gas station, and this is in the convenience store. I think they're new to this area.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Which Wich is a brand in the Midwest. Standalone stores all over, but mostly delivery and carry out like Jimmy Johns.