The Fast Food Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I'm halfway through a bag now.

There's an 'off' taste to me. Like there's a spice that doesn't belong in what I assumed would taste like cheetos.

Not sure if I like it or not.
I think you're tastting the buttermilk. It's a huge win on the pretzels, but since it's not what you assumed it'd be on the curls it's probably a love it or hate it sort of thing. It grew on me.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Naww, I don't think it's the buttermilk LOL

I'm guessing it's the Paprika, Annatto and/or Turmeric

But I'm not some sort of super-taster so I can't exactly put my finger on it.

Who is our Supertaster-in-residence? They need to try these and see

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Paprika and Annatto don't have a lot of flavor. They're mostly there for color. Annatto in particular.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Did he skeleton too? I thought he'd just rage quit the forum again then reappeared.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Pizza scale:

home run inn
bellatoria
Jacks
palermo

dijorno rising crust
roma

i guess next week i'll do a mixture of tombstone/red barron and try to find more "boutique" pizzas

i'll make a trip to walgreens

no, i will not try dollar tree
20210402_234656.jpg

Pizza scale:
newman's
home run inn
red baron brick oven
bellatoria
Jacks
palermo
dijorno rising crust
roma

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 345740

Pizza scale:
newman's
home run inn
red baron brick oven
bellatoria
Jacks
palermo
dijorno rising crust
roma
100% to charity is a dangerous thing for me. I do research what a company gives to and I do heavily discriminate/boycott based on that. Newman's passed the test and I must admit I really like their balsamic vinaigrette dressing.

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
100% to charity is a dangerous thing for me. I do research what a company gives to and I do heavily discriminate/boycott based on that. Newman's passed the test and I must admit I really like their balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
newmans had a "tang" to it that wasn't unpleasant, but i don't think it'd like it if i had to finish a whole pie, i cut these pies in half/frozen and judge em that way.

i'd actually choose red barron to "scarf" down, they also have a good amount of "crust" offerings i believe i should try out as well.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm messaging with him right now.

He now self-identifies as a pan of manicotti and the FBI has him in protective custody to keep his identity safe

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Today it was cheaper for me to buy 20 nuggz and two large fries with a 1 dollar large Hi C than if I bought the 10 piece combo large and Smackdonalds

I love capitalism. I

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
View attachment 345740

Pizza scale:
newman's
home run inn
red baron brick oven
bellatoria
Jacks
palermo
dijorno rising crust
roma
adding tonys regular crust, same as jacks, not toooo flavorful but not cardboard.

Pizza scale:
newman's
home run inn
red baron brick oven
bellatoria
Jacks/tonys
palermo
dijorno rising crust
roma

so far i'm favoring red baron, i've still yet to checkout walgreens, guess i'll first break my boycot of walmart and see if they have any specialty pizzas.

• 2Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
adding tonys regular crust, same as jacks, not toooo flavorful but not cardboard.

Pizza scale:
newman's
home run inn
red baron brick oven
bellatoria
Jacks/tonys
palermo
dijorno rising crust
roma

so far i'm favoring red baron, i've still yet to checkout walgreens, guess i'll first break my boycot of walmart and see if they have any specialty pizzas.
The Wal-mart brand frozen pizza actually isnt that bad. It cheap and its big too.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The Wal-mart brand frozen pizza actually isnt that bad. It cheap and its big too.
yea i'm gonna put walmart store vs. kroger store, head to head, i was gonna avoid store bought, but everyone has a walmart, and some type of krogers

• 2Like