The Fast Food Thread

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I used to go to a Mexican place in Albuquerque that had a sign on the wall that said "If you order your food hot, we will not replace or refund it because it's too hot".

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
We've been doing this macho show off shit to friends etc since kids, who really ate these things because they liked them? It was about who could finish it or at least spit it out last

1618150025091.png

1618150050755.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I used to go to a Mexican place in Albuquerque that had a sign on the wall that said "If you order your food hot, we will not replace or refund it because it's too hot".
When I go to thai places, I always order a 10 or "Please try to kill me with spice", and never gotten anything other than a nice burn at worst.

I do that at a texmex place in the southwest, as someone who eats raw ghost peppers, I could regret it bigly.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
With regard to the super spice thing, I think it's sort of an adrenaline rush or something along those lines. I agree that making things so hot that your nose is running and tears are running down your face is not making your food taste good, but there's something sort of addicting about it. I don't want to do it every day, but every time I run out of 2x spicy samyang ramen I always order another package.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
lol I love it when some idiot thinks eating spicy food makes him super macho man and then wants to insult people who simply don't like it.
I dont like meatloaf does that make me a pussy?
I dont like brussel sprouts either, does that make me a pussy?
(*nsfw content)
LOL!

triggered GIF

• 1Imbecile

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
I dont like meatloaf does that make me a pussy?
I dont like brussel sprouts either, does that make me a pussy?

Yes. Non brussels sprout eating pussy. Fucking faggot tucking up your balls and running from a meatloaf. Pathetic.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
adding tonys regular crust, same as jacks, not toooo flavorful but not cardboard.

Pizza scale:
newman's
home run inn
red baron brick oven
bellatoria
Jacks/tonys
palermo
dijorno rising crust
roma

so far i'm favoring red baron, i've still yet to checkout walgreens, guess i'll first break my boycot of walmart and see if they have any specialty pizzas.
red barron sale so tried classic and thin crust

Pizza scale:
newman's
home run inn
red baron (classic, thin crust, brick oven [order of preference])
bellatoria
Jacks/tonys
palermo
dijorno rising crust
roma

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
red barron sale so tried classic and thin crust

Pizza scale:
newman's
home run inn
red baron (classic, thin crust, brick oven [order of preference])
bellatoria
Jacks/tonys
palermo
dijorno rising crust
roma
I dunno how dijorno/freschetta stay in business as premium frozen pizzas, cause I agree that they are trash tier. I'd go for totinos before them. Putting totinos in the air toaster does something magical to the crust if you didn't know. I used to air fry one and fold it in half to eat like a taco all the time for lunch.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My friend just told me he ate a Beyond Beef burger and it gave him terrible Diarrhea.

“Beware....Beeewaaare”

1618160248717.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
If you're going to eat a fake-meat burger, you may as well just go all out and order yourself a fucking salad.

AmusedDentalBluewhale-small.gif

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I dunno how dijorno/freschetta stay in business as premium frozen pizzas, cause I agree that they are trash tier. I'd go for totinos before them. Putting totinos in the air toaster does something magical to the crust if you didn't know. I used to air fry one and fold it in half to eat like a taco all the time for lunch.
if i want to be fair to dijorno, i would still have to try thin crust/traditional as well...

but man