The Fast Food Thread

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If you want to put eggs on your pizza, at least make them deviled eggs.

• 3Quality Calories
  • 2Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 5 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
If you want to put eggs on your pizza, at least make them deviled eggs.
This thread is really going to a dark place this morning, and I feel like I owe everyone an apology

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
This thread is really going to a dark place this morning, and I feel like I owe everyone an apology

First line is total nonsense.

"Did you ever wonder what to do with those extra eggs, leftover from a holiday celebration?"

Can someone translate this to english.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
First line is total nonsense.

"Did you ever wonder what to do with those extra eggs, leftover from a holiday celebration?"

Can someone translate this to english.
Did you ever wonder what to do with those extra eggs, leftover from a holiday celebration?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is how you put eggs on a pizza you fucking uncultured heathens! Bacon egg and cheese breakfast pizza.

Attachments

• 20210105_160007.jpg
    20210105_160007.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 13
  • 4Quality Calories
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
This is how you put eggs on a pizza you fucking uncultured heathens! Bacon egg and cheese breakfast pizza.
Well, there's definitely American Pizza, and then there's Italian Pizza.

This reminds of the episode of the Sopranos where Paulie goes to Italy and doesn't fit in

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Beefy potato burritos - $1 and fucking delicious. Idc about all the TB hate lately, $3 for a really filling and good meal makes them one of my first options when I want something quick and fast.

At least until the retards take it off the menu.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
this was on autoplay

this grandpa puts bowls of soup on a tray

then he doubles stacks the trays

then he puts it over his shoulder

then he...

• 1WTF
  • 1Wow!
  • 1Mother of God

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Beefy potato burritos - $1 and fucking delicious. Idc about all the TB hate lately, $3 for a really filling and good meal makes them one of my first options when I want something quick and fast.

At least until the retards take it off the menu.
Sure it works, i like the cheesy bean and rice. But demonstrably, things are way worse now. I miss beefy 5 layers being 1.49 a scant like 3 years ago. Now 2.79. Plus all the other examples cited.

I'm blessed with a del taco which had both really good cheap stuff as well as a few nice fancy items like their fish tacos. Even have a decent basic cheeseburger of all things.

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Sure it works, i like the cheesy bean and rice. But demonstrably, things are easy worse. I miss beefy 5 ladies being 1.49 a scant like 3 years ago. Now 2.79. Plus all the other examples cited.

I'm blessed with a del taco which had both really good cheap stuff as well as a few nice fancy items like their fish tacos. Even have a decent basic cheeseburger of all things.
i just smoked a brisket and pork butt last night, guess i'll be making brisket burritos

• 3Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I'm blessed with a del taco which had both really good cheap stuff as well as a few nice fancy items like their fish tacos.

I used to always hit up Del Taco when I was in LA for some fish tacos. Taco Johns up here has them a couple of times a year and I always get some if I notice. The local Mexican place has some that are actually worse than fast food somehow. For the most part their food is good so I don't know how they managed to fail so hard on their fish tacos.

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
bitch you know i live in ks, if i didn't have a smoker in my backyard, whiteppl would drag me across the st for being a ccp plant.

Im still waiting for the day someone posts a video of a black dude hurling racial insults at an asian dude and the asian dude yells back fuck you jogger. We'll be like holy shit its Lanx Lanx

• 3Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Im still waiting for the day someone posts a video of a black dude hurling racial insults at an asian dude and the asian dude yells back fuck you jogger. We'll be like holy shit its Lanx Lanx
man thats why living in a nice white neighborhood is cool, i was pruning this bush or whatever the fuck it tree is on my lawn (i smashed a birds nest btw, well fuck that bird i was wondering why there was extremely loud chirping lately), and my neighbor said hi to me and said

"oh they delivered that package to us by accident, and i brought it over but that hole was already there"

me
"oh thats cool, thanx"

them
"how are things now and all?"

me
"oh it's cool, i just gotta watch out for all the racism"

them
"oh sweetie bless your heart"

• 1Worf

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I used to always hit up Del Taco when I was in LA for some fish tacos. Taco Johns up here has them a couple of times a year and I always get some if I notice. The local Mexican place has some that are actually worse than fast food somehow. For the most part their food is good so I don't know how they managed to fail so hard on their fish tacos.
I've always been a fan of the cheap chicken soft tacos at Del Taco.

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Not exactly fast food, but some shit came up on one of those cute Korean cooking channels I watch and was inspired to make some fast food at home. Big Mac tacos, hell yeah. Not the cleanest execution but they tasted good and were nice and cheap.

B683504F-0C8E-44DA-A6B9-24CD91939A16.jpeg

• 4Quality Calories
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Not exactly fast food, but some shit came up on one of those cute Korean cooking channels I watch and was inspired to make some fast food at home. Big Mac tacos, hell yeah. Not the cleanest execution but they tasted good and were nice and cheap.

View attachment 347387

I'm not sure if I am impressed or disgusted. Either way I'll take an order of em to go.

• 1Solidarity