The Fast Food Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
you missed the fresh basil he's gonna garnish the mac and cheese with

The plant was cheaper and had more basil than the 'fresh packs' they were selling. Gonna be putting it in some stuff and smashing some home made pad krapow.

Crystal light is awesome, especially the caffeine stuff. I drink lots of bottled water since I'm running around outside most days. Shoving those packets into my truck is a good way to make sure I keep my caffeine levels from going dangerously low.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Wtf just read portillos has a chicken sandwich now. Only in select locations for now. I wonder if it's good. I'm sure it has to be or they are just Bandwagoning

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Just don't drink so much red crystal light you start shitting red and confuse the dye passing through with internal bleeding.

I did that in college.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wtf just read portillos has a chicken sandwich now. Only in select locations for now. I wonder if it's good. I'm sure it has to be or they are just Bandwagoning
It's at the one closest to my house, maybe I'll try to get there for lunch tomorrow.

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole

Fuck you're making me miss Jersey already. Had a place called Giovanni's literally one mile from our house, looked just like this place. Had the deli case full of the usual plus all those different salads/olives/mozz, and the hoagies were perfection swimming in olive oil

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We have a place kind of like this by us... went there for lunch Wednesday, huge line for sandwiches, some old Italian guy comes limping in screaming in italian about mortadella, just giving no fucks and going right to the front of the line.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Fuck you're making me miss Jersey already. Had a place called Giovanni's literally one mile from our house, looked just like this place. Had the deli case full of the usual plus all those different salads/olives/mozz, and the hoagies were perfection swimming in olive oil
Just imagine all the toll booths you had to go through to get there and you'll recover right quick. One mile is probably a few at least in my experience.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
wooop.jpg

Fuck yea best 79 cents I'll spend today.

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
red barron sale so tried classic and thin crust

Pizza scale:
newman's
home run inn
red baron (classic, thin crust, brick oven [order of preference])
bellatoria
Jacks/tonys
palermo
dijorno rising crust
roma
20210419_161020.jpg

Pizza scale:
screamin sicilian (really saucey and actually "herby")
newman's
home run inn
tombstone
bellatoria
Jacks/tonys
palermo
dijorno rising crust
roma

tombstone so far has now beaten out red baron food a good staple frozen pizza, i see no different crusts tho, maybe only my location.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Recently, I was ordering pizza for someone with a severe egg allergy. I called a couple local mom and pop places to check if they use egg in their dough. Places where people are always raving about how great the pizza is. How authentic it tastes and better than chains. Both places said a variation of, "Hmm, well we order the dough in frozen. Let me go check the ingredients on the box."

#AllPizzaIsTheSame

• 1Worf

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Recently, I was ordering pizza for someone with a severe egg allergy. I called a couple local mom and pop places to check if they use egg in their dough. Places where people are always raving about how great the pizza is. How authentic it tastes and better than chains. Both places said a variation of, "Hmm, well we order the dough in frozen. Let me go check the ingredients on the box."

#AllPizzaIsTheSame
What kind of shithole state/country do you live in?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 349460

Pizza scale:
screamin sicilian (really saucey and actually "herby")
newman's
home run inn
tombstone
bellatoria
Jacks/tonys
palermo
dijorno rising crust
roma

tombstone so far has now beaten out red baron food a good staple frozen pizza, i see no different crusts tho, maybe only my location.
I think your piles of pepperoni all slid to one side. Or it is a big fat lie!

Glad to see my Newman's recommendation doing well, that's still my favorite. Although I've never even heard of that Screamin' Sicilian brand and would definitely try it. Particularly with the metal devil horns at the top!

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I think your piles of pepperoni all slid to one side. Or it is a big fat lie!

Glad to see my Newman's recommendation doing well, that's still my favorite. Although I've never even heard of that Screamin' Sicilian brand and would definitely try it. Particularly with the metal devil horns at the top!
yup it did, actually there was so much perpperoni it covered the pizza 1.5x

probably cuz i drive like a ny'er

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

#AllPizzaIsTheSame
there is actually a vegan pizza section at my krogers or gluten free? whatever, one of those things for ppl with wimpy stomachs

how the fuck are you allergic to egg? yous was born from an egg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

#AllPizzaIsTheSame

The only places around me I trust to be truly legit and from scratch are the ones with the open air kitchens where I can see them making the shit from scratch. And no surprise those are the places that are on the higher end of the price spectrum.

But they really are much better than everywhere else and I consider them to be worth the money.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The only places around me I trust to be truly legit and from scratch are the ones with the open air kitchens where I can see them making the shit from scratch. And no surprise those are the places that are on the higher end of the price spectrum.

But they really are much better than everywhere else and I consider them to be worth the money.
i remember golden boy having good sicilian
5ec97fd0ac2b7290c56fa64096ae406f.jpg

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
OK, Sevens Sevens I was driving through Goddard today, and I passed a billboard with an Asian chick in a cheongsam/quipao. I didn't have time to get my phone out, but I could have sworn the sign said "Mexican, American and Chinese cuisine". **AND** it's a full bar with karaoke. Da fuq is this? Look at the fucking menu...it has everything!

You've been holding out on us!

That billboard was almost as "WTF?" as the one I saw for "The Bull Attorney" LOL

• 1Quality Calories