Pretty much

Getting my Rita’s on

1619819859003.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Regime is the only person who I'd let take pictures of every meal he eats and not make fun of him.

But I want to know the dark side. I want to know the non-cheat day meals Regime. Where's that brown rice and chicken and broccoli? Where's the sweet potatos and sauceless fish bro?!? SHOW US YOUR TRUE SIDE!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Regime is the only person who I'd let take pictures of every meal he eats and not make fun of him.

But I want to know the dark side. I want to know the non-cheat day meals Regime. Where's that brown rice and chicken and broccoli? Where's the sweet potatos and sauceless fish bro?!? SHOW US YOUR TRUE SIDE!
Oh I definitely eat healthy stuff too. I got blasted for my love of Brussel Sprouts for god sakes. I will eat anything save ever eating Beyond Beef again. Not only did it look straight out of Soylent Green, it gave me wicked shits for days.

comedy central lol GIF by The Other Two

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Oh I definitely eat healthy stuff too. I got blasted for my love of Brussel Sprouts for god sakes. I will eat anything save ever eating Beyond Beef again. Not only did it look straight out of Soylent Green, it gave me wicked shits for days.

Fried okra is the bomb. And not gonna lie, love me some brussel sprouts, made the southern way, roasted and dripping in copious amounts of butter, garlic and cheese on em. Shiiit, now I want to go get me some fried okra.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
We had some hot honey brussel sprouts from our local BBQ place today. Had some brisket tacos, some BBQ pork nachos, and some bsprouts on the side. They're roasted and have a general tsao's like sauce so they're pretty good.

• 3Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If it's food I pretty much like it. Meat, fruit, vegetables, weird stuff from china...

hungry fat bastard GIF

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I like hot brownies/cakes smothered in icecream, especially when working outside. So I busted out my big mug and went to work. Measuring out 3 tbs of milk was a bit weird, but I'll probably put 3 creamer tubs in this bad boy in the future. It said don't eat the mix pre-cooking, but I had a mixing straw to be cleaned so I can tell you that it tasted good. Caramel all came out in one lump. The cake wasn't quite as sweet as I'd like, but nothing a packet of sugar wont fix next time. Put some icecream on and it was excellent.

I'll be doing some gas station science in the future.

chocolate-caramel.jpg

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I like hot brownies/cakes smothered in icecream, especially when working outside. So I busted out my big mug and went to work. Measuring out 3 tbs of milk was a bit weird, but I'll probably put 3 creamer tubs in this bad boy in the future. It said don't eat the mix pre-cooking, but I had a mixing straw to be cleaned so I can tell you that it tasted good. Caramel all came out in one lump. The cake wasn't quite as sweet as I'd like, but nothing a packet of sugar wont fix next time. Put some icecream on and it was excellent.

I'll be doing some gas station science in the future.

chocolate-caramel.jpg
you probably know they put that warning on there cuz of powdered eggs

cuz retards were eating raw cookie dough and getting sick

77c23da9b4c544ac078af0842bddf31c.png

• 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

Raw cookie dough is fucking delicious. Everyone knows you eat the ends because they won't have the same shape as the others.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

I ate that shit all the time and never got sick. If you got sick that sounds like some beta genes.

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Just thought I'd pop my head in here to say that from Q4 2020, to Q1 2021, taco bells profits went down from 212 to 144 million. That's 68 million less dollars of profit, despite slashing their costs to the ground. Maybe they'll come back to what they were.

Until then, just take a gander at what del taco now has for a 1$. Wonder what happens if I stack two on top of each other.

DEL TACO

• 3Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users