The Fast Food Thread

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've just plowed through about 5 pages in this thread and the only thing I've come to the conclusion of is that the Quesarito is sounding really damn tempting right now. I'm thinking about taking the ~10 minute drive to town just to pick one up, although it's getting late and I have to be up at 6am so I don't know if it would be the best idea...

I'm actually really getting into the spicy chicken sandwich lately from fast food places, although the only places around me that sell Spicy Chicken is Burger King (sucks) and Wendy's (Pretty good imo). Any other good fast food places that make a at least decent spicy chicken?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Chick-fil-a has the second best spicy chicken sandwich of nationwide fast food places. Second to Wendy's, which is far better than just "pretty good." It's the best. If you disagree you're wrong.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I wish more of the fast food places would learn to hire people that speak english, not ebonics and actually do what they are paid to do. That is the biggest plus to Chickfila.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
McDonald's has the best fish sandwich in the fast food world, hands down. Even better than anything Long John Silvers serves.
My brother says the same thing, he says McD's is the Jesus Christ of fish sandwiches.

@Int never had Canes it sounds amazing but Zaxbys here is clean man and they fry your chicken fresh to order.

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Had whataburger for dinner. Get on my level peasants.
Requesting six pieces of bacon, two pieces of Texas toast, lettuce, tomato, mayo = $3.36 giant BLT at Whataburger.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I can get on board with this statement.
Me too. After a year in Houston it makes me happy that Wataburger appears to have more locations then any other fast food chain outside of McDonalds. Hell, I buy the Mustard and Spicy Ketchup from HEB and they are fucking delicious.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Where are they mainly located? Texas? I don't recall seeing any between Chicago and Florida but I was looking.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I've been to one in Tulsa. It was not good. But I've been to one in San Antonio that was really good.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Damn, I've never even heard of it. Looked it up. No where near me. I might be able to get to one in a couple weeks, though.

ret4dWw.jpg

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It was Texas only for a long time. Hopefully they expand rapidly so everybody else can experience the deliciousness of an A1 Thick and Hearty Burger.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I just had Wendy's. First my meal was $xx.51 and the guy handed me back $0.50. Fuckin' score.

Second they said the fries weren't ready and I had to wait.. said he threw in an extra 4pc nugget. Double fuckin' score.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What-A-Burger has been in AZ for quite sometime. They are fucking amazing, and their breakfast is, imo, the best in the biz.

Order up their biscuits and gravy, and then a couple of their honey butter chicken sandwiches. Dip that shit in the gravy. Omg, so good.