1623803853605.png

• 2Quality Calories
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Found some of that Buldak chicken ramen while at the store, so I grabbed some to try out. Just the basic bitch hot chicken in the black package (we also use the black bottle sauce for my homemade ramen). Loved the flavor of this, but for some reason it just nuked my lips more than anything and took me forever to eat. I guess I'm more of a lightweight on spice than I thought. Husband wants to try out the 2x sometime if it shows up at the store (I guess I can just grab it on Amazon, too, or I think there's a Korean grocer nearby as well). I also bought a couple more of the bottled sauces, another black bottle, the red extremely spicy bottle, and then there's a pink "carbo" one, but I'm not sure what flavor it's supposed to be (there's like cheese and milk on it)? Anyway, good shit, wish I was less of a bitch.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
The 2x spicy was so hot I was crying when I tried to eat it.

I love the flavor, but they are just too much for me. Even the black spicy is too much if I use the full packet.

Slithum

Nil Satis, Nisi Optimum
Lunch
10 piece Mcnuggets meal large fry and Dr pepper ( Mcdonald's )
10 nugget and 9 Chicken Fries with large coke ( Burger King )
6 spicy and 6 regular nugget ( Wendy's )
9 Chicken rings and 5 mozzarella sticks ( White Castle )

20210605_224139.jpg

• 3Mother of God
  • 3Like
  • 3Quality Calories
Reactions: 11 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The Gauntlet has been thrown. Proper response would be chicken sandwich each from Chik Fil A, Popeyes, Zaxby's, KFC

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I never go to chick fil a because it is pretty out of the way, but decided I would today. Ordered curbside because I figured it would be a zoo. Drive thru line is wrapped around the building 3 times lol

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Found some of that Buldak chicken ramen while at the store, so I grabbed some to try out. Just the basic bitch hot chicken in the black package (we also use the black bottle sauce for my homemade ramen). Loved the flavor of this, but for some reason it just nuked my lips more than anything and took me forever to eat. I guess I'm more of a lightweight on spice than I thought. Husband wants to try out the 2x sometime if it shows up at the store (I guess I can just grab it on Amazon, too, or I think there's a Korean grocer nearby as well). I also bought a couple more of the bottled sauces, another black bottle, the red extremely spicy bottle, and then there's a pink "carbo" one, but I'm not sure what flavor it's supposed to be (there's like cheese and milk on it)? Anyway, good shit, wish I was less of a bitch.
My current favorite:

The carbo does have parmesan in it and is less spicy. I have 3-4 more flavors in my pantry atm. Bought them all as 5 packs from H-Mart. They are helping my return to calorie control for sure. 1 pack + 100 calories of peas/carrots/corn/whatever + maybe 200 calories of chicken makes for a great and filling meal. I make that my main meal at work, and try to limit snacking.

• 2Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I never go to chick fil a because it is pretty out of the way, but decided I would today. Ordered curbside because I figured it would be a zoo. Drive thru line is wrapped around the building 3 times lol
Got Wendy's Spicy Chicken sandwich today, god damn Chick Fil A puts it in the ground. It's basically inedible after having Chick Fil A's

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Got Wendy's Spicy Chicken sandwich today, god damn Chick Fil A puts it in the ground. It's basically inedible after having Chick Fil A's
Wendys and McD's spicy chickens are embarrassments. At least Burger King put their heart into it.

Not too familiar with the breakfast deal, but the next couple days I'm on breakfast hours for eating. What's a good in breakfast superfoods? Today will be some sausage egg and cheese mcgriddles, because that's the obvious choice. I love McGriddles and never am awake early enough to get them.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
Did Wendy's change their Chicken? Spicy used to be top, top tier from Wendy's. I haven't had it in awhile. The bourbon BBQ they have right now is pretty good.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Wendys and McD's spicy chickens are embarrassments. At least Burger King put their heart into it.

Not too familiar with the breakfast deal, but the next couple days I'm on breakfast hours for eating. What's a good in breakfast superfoods? Today will be some sausage egg and cheese mcgriddles, because that's the obvious choice. I love McGriddles and never am awake early enough to get them.

I actually enjoy the spicy chicken from McD. I recently had the spicy chicken sandwich from Dairy Queen. It was horrible.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Lunch
10 piece Mcnuggets meal large fry and Dr pepper ( Mcdonald's )
10 nugget and 9 Chicken Fries with large coke ( Burger King )
6 spicy and 6 regular nugget ( Wendy's )
9 Chicken rings and 5 mozzarella sticks ( White Castle )

View attachment 358673
I see these posts and genuinely wonder about the logistics of this competitive eating stuff. My stomach is physically full part of the way through a single fast food combo meal.

Is it stomach elasticity? Stomach size? Or just sheer white knuckled will power?

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Indian grocers will have it too bc it is halal if you cant find

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Crappy looking DQ's in rural areas can have great food, especially rural texas. No way I'd touch a city DQ's non-icecream.