The Fast Food Thread

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
They are actually pretty good, but they are small. The chicken is good and the sauce is the standard chipotle sauce they use. $1.50 each which isn’t too bad but if they were $1 they would be a good deal

Sevens

Log Wizard
What’s good rotates. Domino’s in my area has been great. Panda currently has a monster manning the meat scoop so I’m liking them. Hawaii bros has been great, huge portions. Chik-fil-a of course, Waterburger has been pretty good, and I’ve slowly been turning more toward Arby’s, though I rarely eat their roast beef. I still hit up sonic to buy the one food item on their menu, Onion rings, never figured out why that haven’t branched into other food.
Arby's has an A+ Reuben sandwich and their French Dip is close to god teir

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Arby's has an A+ Reuben sandwich and their French Dip is close to god teir
Arbys italian review I dropped here a while ago was touching on god tier. I don't like their roast beef, but they doing something very right in the background.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Arby's subs (italian/French Dip) are def legit. Helps they get the rolls from the same plant that does Wawa/Amoroso rolls

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I like the greek gyros myself at arbys. Not perfect but sadly better especially for cost than most restaurants around here that have them.

• 1Quality Calories

joz123

Potato del Grande
I like the greek gyros myself at arbys. Not perfect but sadly better especially for cost than most restaurants around here that have them.
Love their gyros. Better than some of the shit Greek restaurants that charge like 10 bucks for one.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Couple years ago around Thanksgiving they had a fried turkey sandwich and it was super good. Hopefully it comes back

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
So I guess Chicken Express had the crazy idea to branch into serving food with flavor. They added spicy chicken tenders to the menu, and they're actually good.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
They added spicy chicken like 3-4 years ago. And yep pretty damn good. I really only get that any more. Some serendipity seasoning in the gravy....zesty!

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
They added spicy chicken like 3-4 years ago. And yep pretty damn good. I really only get that any more. Some serendipity seasoning in the gravy....zesty!
Wierd, mine never had it, but I only go like once a year and maybe I missed it last time. They'll definitely be getting more business from me now.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I really want to try this shit, but it's a Kroger brand exclusive. We don't have any of those in my area.
New-Mountain-Dew-Thrashed-Apple-Flavor-Arrives-At-Kroger-Family-Of-Companies-On-September-13-2...jpg

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Not fast food related, but thought this thread may get the most food based views.

Saw what looked to be a Dave's Gourmet hot sauce priced wrong on Amazon, so ordered it and 6 bottles came for $9. Does have a late November "best by" date, but the sauce has pretty good flavor IMO. I will probably get through most of it before then, planning to use it as a marinade for chicken and pork in the next couple of months.

Daves Gourmet Creamy Roasted Jalapeno Hot Sauce

• 2Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Those "best by" dates are just there because they hope you will throw it away and buy a new one. If you don't open those bottles they will last way longer than November.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Those "best by" dates are just there because they hope you will throw it away and buy a new one. If you don't open those bottles they will last way longer than November.
When a hot sauce has a first ingredient of bell peppers and a second ingredient of water, there might be some legitimacy to it. Normal hot sauce where the first ingredient is vinegar has a longer shelf-life than mcdonalds food, though. Your great grand children could find your bottle in a 100 years and be fine.

• 3Like

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
This stuff is tomatillo/jalapenos primarily, only preservatives I see are white vinegar and citric acid. Don't think I will chance it too far past, but agree that those dates are usually pretty generous to the manufacturer's favor. 100% especially with hot sauce.

I put some sort of hot sauce on pretty much everything I eat, took a few minutes to set them up, but here is a snap of my current choices and back stock. Time and a place for entire range of good flavor up to laughing at someone's face melting off.

1631203246246.png

My top picks: Honey Badger Honey Mustard, El Yuc Black, Small Axe Mango/Hab, Pepplish Provisions Apple/Cillantro/Lime

• 3Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This stuff is tomatillo/jalapenos primarily, only preservatives I see are white vinegar and citric acid. Don't think I will chance it too far past, but agree that those dates are usually pretty generous to the manufacturer's favor. 100% especially with hot sauce.

I put some sort of hot sauce on pretty much everything I eat, took a few minutes to set them up, but here is a snap of my current choices and back stock. Time and a place for entire range of good flavor up to laughing at someone's face melting off.

View attachment 371808

My top picks: Honey Badger Honey Mustard, El Yuc Black, Small Axe Mango/Hab, Pepplish Provisions Apple/Cillantro/Lime

All those hot sauces and no black label Valentina?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

View attachment 371808

El Yucateco Mayan XXX all day everyday.

my favorite big label. Eating some on my burritos as we speak.

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
All those hot sauces and no black label Valentina?
Tapatio > Valentina IMO. Can't say I have tried the black label version though, so will order some and give it a go.

El Yucateco Mayan XXX all day everyday.

my favorite big label. Eating some on my burritos as we speak.
El Yuc is pretty amazing for how low the price is per bottle. The Caribbean stuff is kinda meh overall. Have been on a scotch bonnet/fruit kick for a bit, and figured give it a shot, 4/10 at best IMO for flavor profile. The Dirty Dicks is a vey solid hot/sweet pick, 10/10 on pork chops and wings.

• 1Like
  • 1Supertaster

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Tapatio > Valentina IMO. Can't say I have tried the black label version though, so will order some and give it a go.

El Yuc is pretty amazing for how low the price is per bottle. The Caribbean stuff is kinda meh overall. Have been on a scotch bonnet/fruit kick for a bit, and figured give it a shot, 4/10 at best IMO for flavor profile. The Dirty Dicks is a vey solid hot/sweet pick, 10/10 on pork chops and wings.
yeah not into the fruity flavored stuff. The black label Valentina is good and worth a shot for the flavor.

• 1Like