The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I still think the spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy's is better than both..

New York No GIF by HULU

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Had the popeye's chicken sandwich, was not that impressed. Probably just where I got it from, but it was dry.

They must have been extra bad there since I find the Popeye's sandwich to be the least dry of them all...usually because of the grease residue.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I put on my online Subway order to not heat my pizza subs, and what do they do, they heat my pizza subs. I even unchecked the toasted thing! They just taste better cold, and it is the only thing I'll eat from there.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I put on my online Subway order to not heat my pizza subs, and what do they do, they heat my pizza subs. I even unchecked the toasted thing! They just taste better cold, and it is the only thing I'll eat from there.

Subway is made with wood pulp it's less than dogfood tier food.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
They must have been extra bad there since I find the Popeye's sandwich to be the least dry of them all...usually because of the grease residue.
The ch’king is a sloppy mess when I’ve got it, by far the messiest of any version, at least the spicy is because they make it spicy by adding sauce. I’m usually not a fan of BK but they put their heart into that one and made something that’s pretty good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The ch’king is a sloppy mess when I’ve got it, by far the messiest of any version, at least the spicy is because they make it spicy by adding sauce. I’m usually not a fan of BK but they put their heart into that one and made something that’s pretty good.

1. Chick-Fil-A
maxresdefault.jpg

2. Popeye's Spicy Chicken
popeyes-chicken-1.jpg

3. Zaxby's Cajun Club
ab4bc1963a12be2c3a4eddeaed337e40b8228ecd.jpg

4.Raising Cane's - Chicken Sandwich
original.jpg

5.Wendy's Chicken Sandwich
XM5ACYVFXFGVPFWKHOK6T7LUR4.jpg

anything lower isn't worth buying.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'll never eat at Chick fil A again. Had a terrible encounter with a stupid server, don't need my fast food to have a position on homosexuals, and want them to be open on Sunday. They tick none of those boxes. Yeah, they likely have great service, but I don't particularly enjoy those sandwiches, don't think they're awesome, and the rest of their whole position makes me sick.

• 5Pathetic
  • 3Supertaster
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 12 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Goddam bro, do you want a waahburger to go with those french cries?

• 10Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 11 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I don't eat at Chik-fil-A for 2 good reasons.

1) They don't have burgers
2) There isn't one within 250 miles of me

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
They're mostly just over-rated. They're good, but I've never in my lifed craved Chik Fil A which isn't something I could say about Wendy's or Popeye's or even Burger King's Spicy chicken sandwiches.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
1. Chick-Fil-A
maxresdefault.jpg

2. Popeye's Spicy Chicken
popeyes-chicken-1.jpg

3. Zaxby's Cajun Club
ab4bc1963a12be2c3a4eddeaed337e40b8228ecd.jpg

4.Raising Cane's - Chicken Sandwich
original.jpg

5.Wendy's Chicken Sandwich

anything lower isn't worth buying.

Found one that is even better. Consistently good and my local Bojangles isn't even that good. Heat index isn't that hot but everything else is fantastic.

Ne-Bos-Chicken-Sandwich-Spotted-At-Bojangles.jpg

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Found one that is even better. Consistently good and my local Bojangles isn't even that good. Heat index isn't that hot but everything else is fantastic.

Ne-Bos-Chicken-Sandwich-Spotted-At-Bojangles.jpg

Bojangles is a decent chicken place, I don't think there are any in Florida though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
This is not the politics thread you pack of faggots.

• 6Solidarity
  • 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 14 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's like that all the time at every hour where I am no matter what chik-fil-a's ceo says. What chik-fil-a really succeeds at is consistency. Their product is always good. Places like Wendy's, Popeyes and Burger King not so much. MC'd is consistent, but their spicy chicken is consistently terrible.
Their fries are consistently the absolute fucking worst.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The one time I had Chik-fil-A I thought the waffle fries were pretty good. That was a few years ago though.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Their fries are consistently the absolute fucking worst.
Their waffle fries are great but I’m sure you meant Burger King or Wendy’s fries because if not you’re on crack.

• 3Like