The Fast Food Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Panda almond crispy chicken breast is good. It's like a more savory orange chicken. If you like that kinda dark soy teriaki with a slight tomato tang flavor you'll probably enjoy it.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Thank fuck. Wendy's used to have god-tier fries, but sometime around 2010ish? They changed to that "natural cut" bullshit and they've been ass ever since.

Wendy's fries so eat shit, but you ignored the more important story below.

Del Taco is combining quesadillas with tacos

Del%20Taco%27s%20Stuffed%20Quesadilla%20Tacos.jpg

Del Taco is stuffing a quesadilla and turning it into a taco.

The Lake Forest, Calif.-based chain is introducing a new line of “Stuffed Quesadilla Tacos,” in which the chain makes the quesadilla the taco shell.

The quesadilla is stuffed with grated cheddar cheese and queso blanco and then stuffed taco-like with a selection of taco toppings.

The $1.99 grilled chicken version features grilled chicken, lettuce, tomatoes and more cheese. For $2.29 there is a crispy chicken version, and for $2.99 customers can get a Carne Asada Stuffed Quesadilla Taco.

“We decided to take some of our best menu items and make them even better by bringing them together,” Del Taco Chief Marketing Officer Tim Hackbardt said in a statement.

The Stuffed Crispy Chicken Quesadilla Taco is the 12th crispy chicken item Del Taco has introduced in the past year, at a time in which customers have been pushing hard for chicken items.

You fucking see this shit. Fuck you Taco Bell you retarded faggot losers, Del Taco offering cheap as shit garbage tier food which is what all fake mexican fast food should be. I hope the people in charge at Taco Bell get ass cancer. We don't have any Del Tacos down in Florida that I know of which makes me even more pissed off.

N-A_RZKZ6DtAGvsXO_QVuwOWN9M9wX8yyaSFj0F3_0A.png

• 3Like
  • 3Quality Calories
Reactions: 5 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I like Wendy's fries, but I like soggy fries. That is what they remind me of.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 5 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Fries are only allowed to get soggy when they are submerged in a sea of cheese and/or gravy.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Wendy's fries so eat shit, but you ignored the more important story below.

Del Taco is combining quesadillas with tacos

Del%20Taco%27s%20Stuffed%20Quesadilla%20Tacos.jpg

Del Taco is stuffing a quesadilla and turning it into a taco.

The Lake Forest, Calif.-based chain is introducing a new line of “Stuffed Quesadilla Tacos,” in which the chain makes the quesadilla the taco shell.

The quesadilla is stuffed with grated cheddar cheese and queso blanco and then stuffed taco-like with a selection of taco toppings.

The $1.99 grilled chicken version features grilled chicken, lettuce, tomatoes and more cheese. For $2.29 there is a crispy chicken version, and for $2.99 customers can get a Carne Asada Stuffed Quesadilla Taco.

“We decided to take some of our best menu items and make them even better by bringing them together,” Del Taco Chief Marketing Officer Tim Hackbardt said in a statement.

The Stuffed Crispy Chicken Quesadilla Taco is the 12th crispy chicken item Del Taco has introduced in the past year, at a time in which customers have been pushing hard for chicken items.

You fucking see this shit. Fuck you Taco Bell you retarded faggot losers, Del Taco offering cheap as shit garbage tier food which is what all fake mexican fast food should be. I hope the people in charge at Taco Bell get ass cancer. We don't have any Del Tacos down in Florida that I know of which makes me even more pissed off.

N-A_RZKZ6DtAGvsXO_QVuwOWN9M9wX8yyaSFj0F3_0A.png
Homer Simpson Reaction GIF

I shall science some of this shit next time I go to Del Taco. Which may be tomorrow if it's here already.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I justified over-priced Taco Bell for years because I would at least have a bunch of extra hot sauces to replenish my stash.

Last week, ordering just a bean burrito they gave me two sauce packets.

This morning ordering for two people, two AM crunch wraps and a small burrito, they gave us 3 sauce packets.

I'm about done with these fucks.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
absolutely amazing 9.5/10

chicken flavor really comes through and the heat is definitely there. I’ll take these anyday over flaming hot Cheetos. This bag has already been Cosby Suite’d.

A372622B-7E75-4CF2-8B13-71DA41E6E868.jpeg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Dear God, where's you find those? I stopped by shoppers to pick up Supreme pizza rolls and didn't see those chips. I must have them inside me.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Dear God, where's you find those? I stopped by shoppers to pick up Supreme pizza rolls and didn't see those chips. I must have them inside me.
Lol sadly a Dollar general Florida. If you find these anywhere let me know.