The Fast Food Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Peanut Butter M&Ms are the best M&Ms by far, followed by Almond followed by who cares the rest are trash.
as someone that knows the industry, i would never eat hersheys product, especially one w/ any kind of nuts or pseudo nuts, just sayin

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
as someone that knows the industry, i would never eat hersheys product, especially one w/ any kind of nuts or pseudo nuts, just sayin
Try to tell me your scariest story. Guarantee I'll eat the peanut butter cups in my personal Halloween stash because I enjoy the taste. Also, why are 3 musketeers so bad. How do you mess up candy.

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Try to tell me your scariest story. Guarantee I'll eat the peanut butter cups in my personal Halloween stash because I enjoy the taste. Also, why are 3 musketeers so bad. How do you mess up candy.
if you freeze 3 musketeers it tastes better

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
if you freeze 3 musketeers it tastes better

It's just a terrible charleston chew like that. White people culture taught to freeze most candies. Extends the melt in your mouth experience and makes a lot of them better.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
3 Musketeers are amazing, damn. Love that fluffy texture in the middle for some reason. Also, I don’t know why, but mini M&Ms taste wildly better to me than regular sized M&Ms.

• 1Barf

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
I want one of these square ones, though still counts! Also where the fuck do all these people get this parchment paper that isn’t a goddamn pain in the ass to use? All nicely foldable and not constantly curling up on you.

Scrunch up the paper loosely into a wad to remove the curl. Don't pack too tightly or the paper will get tiny holes.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Fast food prices are getting insane! But not just in relation to their old prices. I'm talking about in relation to other food options. Why would I pay $11 for a medium Dave's Double combo from Wendy's when I can get a large deep dish from Hungry Howie's for $12 and eat for days? Or save money and get a $6 footlong sub even and make that two meals. Taco Bell is the only place that even makes sense to go to anymore, and even they are way overpriced if you don't order the dollar menu or whatever $5 box they have at that time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Fast food prices are getting insane! But not just in relation to their old prices. I'm talking about in relation to other food options. Why would I pay $11 for a medium Dave's Double combo from Wendy's when I can get a large deep dish from Hungry Howie's for $12 and eat for days? Or save money and get a $6 footlong sub even and make that two meals. Taco Bell is the only place that even makes sense to go to anymore, and even they are way overpriced if you don't order the dollar menu or whatever $5 box they have at that time.

Wendy's is overpriced as fuck. They want sit down meal prices for their little handlet burger sliders. They suck. There's plenty of places that reasonably priced. Wendy's is not one.

• 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Wendy's is overpriced as fuck. They want sit down meal prices for their little handlet burger sliders. They suck. There's plenty of places that reasonably priced. Wendy's is not one.
I mean the burger filled me up to the point I couldn't finish the last few bites. Tho they accidentally gave me a triple instead of a double. Their value menu buggers are pretty small but their classic ones definitely don't get skimped on. They use locally sourced beef too which is cool. Butstill, pizza game in Michigan is so good that there's like no reason to eat anywhere else lol.

Hungry Howie's, Jet's, Cottage Inn, Little Caesars, and Domino's all started out in Michigan if y'all didn't know. And then of course classic Detroit style places akin to Buddy's Pizza all over too.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I mean the burger filled me up to the point I couldn't finish the last few bites.
pathetic GIF

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 6 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
For fast food, outside of novelty items like the McRib, Angry Whopper, whatever Hardees specialty that looks good, you just go for value menu in bulk. That's the key. Buying 4 burgers at $1.50 each is going to be way better than buying one meal with one slightly fancier burger for 2-3x the price. Fast food is about quantity calories, not quality calories.

• 5Like
  • 3Quality Calories
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 8 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
For fast food, outside of novelty items like the McRib, Angry Whopper, whatever Hardees specialty that looks good, you just go for value menu in bulk. That's the key. Buying 4 burgers at $1.50 each is going to be way better than buying one meal with one slightly fancier burger for 2-3x the price. Fast food is about quantity calories, not quality calories.
lulz what the shit is this?

3.19 for medium fries
afaa116d7353b15b796277e6b3cf6a45.png

.10c more and i get a basket
7811be9b97a8f964f54d18861165b0ab.png

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't know what they did to them, but McDonald's fries aren't that good anymore. It's a shame.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Wendy's new "hot and crispy" fries are bullshit. Just as shitty as the old ones. The only fries that are even decent now are In N Out's. Even Chik-Fil-A's are soggy a lot.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Wendy's new "hot and crispy" fries are bullshit. Just as shitty as the old ones. The only fries that are even decent now are In N Out's. Even Chik-Fil-A's are soggy a lot.
You high, In n out fries are fucking trash

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
You can get better burgers and fries, and usually cheaper, from any local bar. Just call ahead to pick it up or become a regular.

Or does that not count as fast food?

• 1Solidarity