The Fast Food Thread

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Screenshot 2021-12-03 at 19-19-33 Kyle Rittenhouse reveals his first meal after leaving prison.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I always get double fries at Long John's instead of cole slaw. The fries are pretty good when they are fresh, especially drenched in malt vinegar.
The extra crispies in the bottom of the basket are so divine.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I can't stand any mountain dew or baja blast. My genetics tell me it tastes like shit. I have never in my life drank an entire glass of mountain dew. Can't do it.
Look at this unsophisticated fuck. Gamer my ass.

max von sydow priest GIF

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Say what you want about Italians, but you are not going to starve if you visit them during the holidays.

Italian grandmothers have the uncanny ability to summon a random dish from a completely empty refrigerator at least 5 times a day

• 4Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Post your dinner
Fried shrimp, Fried catfish, boiled shrimp, boiled crab, hot sausage, potatoes, corn on the cob and hushpuppies.

Washed it down with a metric ton of wassail from my town's yearly wassail competition. The icecream shop got my vote with their wassail float. Fucking cheaters.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Fried shrimp, Fried catfish, boiled shrimp, boiled crab, hot sausage, potatoes, corn on the cob and hushpuppies.

Washed it down with a metric ton of wassail from my town's yearly wassail competition. The icecream shop got my vote with their wassail float. Fucking cheaters.
You need a new avatar.
38251b48335310ea7f4db14a9b6eb823.png

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Say what you want about Italians, but you are not going to starve if you visit them during the holidays.

Italian grandmothers have the uncanny ability to summon a random dish from a completely empty refrigerator at least 5 times a day
Anytime I visited my Grandma and Grandpa (rip) there was always a platter of meats/cheeses (mortadella, salami, prosciutto, capicola, etc) and bread ready. That was always before the meal.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Anytime I visited my Grandma and Grandpa (rip) there was always a platter of meats/cheeses (mortadella, salami, prosciutto, capicola, etc) and bread ready. That was always before the meal.
Charcuterie is important as fuck bro, even if it's technically French.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
damn dude that's highway robbery. last few times I have gone they are on the breakfast dollar menu, or even better they are 2 for $1
Yeah it’s not like this is California prices either. It’s been like this for a long time now.

7F018758-CE36-40BF-8381-019AEE11F7CF.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
lol im nordic but lived in naples a couple years so got into that shit
I remember when I was in naples. Went to a pizza shop near the docks that was a hole in the wall and got the two dollar pizza cause I wanted a quick lunch. They handed me a whole fucking pizza. Proper Italian style, with the tomatoes sliced thin on top. This was before the euro though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I remember when I was in naples. Went to a pizza shop near the docks that was a hole in the wall and got the two dollar pizza cause I wanted a quick lunch. They handed me a whole fucking pizza. Proper Italian style, with the tomatoes sliced thin on top. This was before the euro though.

ya i lived there before the euro as well - naples and the surrounding area is just god tier for food if youve got the right locals showing you around

just gotta watch your wallet and watch

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user