The Fast Food Thread

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Lanx Lanx "Large normal fries" Unpossible! What's next? Handing the keys over to the asylum inmates?

IHOP has this sammich right now, suggest a try, and re-onion ring talk, theirs are on par with any other fast food options.
1638564602432.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I can't stand any mountain dew or baja blast. My genetics tell me it tastes like shit. I have never in my life drank an entire glass of mountain dew. Can't do it.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
There's something so satisfying about filling a little cup with horsey sauce and then dipping one of those coil-like curly fries that are condensed down into a perfect cylinder into it. The fries are designed with the perfect shape to dip into the tiny cups. Then you slowly lift it back up, with the weight of the horsey sauce slowly stretching the coil out...bring it up above head height and then lowering down into you mouth. Heaven.

• 3Quality Calories
  • 2Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 5 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Im OK with regular mountain dew and code red, honestly haven't had any other flavors... but I tried baja blast the other week from TB and yeah I don't get it, tasted like dog piss.

joz123

Potato del Grande
I can't stand any mountain dew or baja blast. My genetics tell me it tastes like shit. I have never in my life drank an entire glass of mountain dew. Can't do it.
Code Red is the only Dew I can tolerate.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Im OK with regular mountain dew and code red, honestly haven't had any other flavors... but I tried baja blast the other week from TB and yeah I don't get it, tasted like dog piss.

See I am the opposite here, I can't do normal mountain dew it just tastes like rancid orange juice and carbonated vomit. Meanwhile Baja Blast was the nectar crafted from Aphrodites cum.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It’s fine dude. Not everyone likes it.

Xevy

Log Wizard
To be honest I'm a supertaster and the first few times I had it tasted like Pine Sol. Not even hyperbole, it literally tasted like pine needles. After a while it tasted pretty great. Might've been the cleaner for the soda machine honestly, but I've heard others say the same.

• 1Worf
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
To be honest I'm a supertaster and the first few times I had it tasted like Pine Sol. Not even hyperbole, it literally tasted like pine needles. After a while it tasted pretty great. Might've been the cleaner for the soda machine honestly, but I've heard others say the same.
You eat pine needles as a side dish?

Xevy

Log Wizard
You eat pine needles as a side dish?
I'm a wildlife biologist, I've eaten all sorts of weird shit. But no, not that day.

Fun fact, when the SCOTUS overturns Roe V Wade, just make your girl some tea out of white pine needles. EZ free abortion. You're welcome.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’m going to go for a Popeyes chicken spicy sandwich and Curley fries tomorrow.

• 5Like
  • 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 6 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Arby's Curly Fries are the undefeated king of all things fast food potato. Sorry Wendy.

For breakfast McD's hashbrowns are also solid.
McDonald’s hashbrowns are so outrageously overpriced that I’ll never actually purchase them even if they are pretty good. It’s basically the equivalent of about 3 tater tots and it’s over $2

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
McDonald’s hashbrowns are so outrageously overpriced that I’ll never actually purchase them even if they are pretty good. It’s basically the equivalent of about 3 tater tots and it’s over $2
You can fortunately get like 50 of them at the grocery store for under $3. Fry em in some butter. Close enough.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
damn dude that's highway robbery. last few times I have gone they are on the breakfast dollar menu, or even better they are 2 for $1

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Post your dinner

Raising Cane's
Box Combo
No coleslaw, extra toast
extra sauce
Dr Pepper

• 1Like