The Fast Food Thread

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Trader Joes pepperoni and supreme frozen pizzas are great, probably slightly better than screaming Sicilian imo.

1652747048255.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Well I was pretty sure you weren't air frying pizza rolls in bulk, LOL

I don't even know what they are. Probably another US Frankenstein food made up of lab grown pizzas prepared by genetically modified chickens with hands for beaks and skate boards for feet because they've been so pumped full of growth hormone they can no longer support their own mass

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I don't even know what they are. Probably another US Frankenstein food made up of lab grown pizzas prepared by genetically modified chickens with hands for beaks and skate boards for feet because they've been so pumped full of growth hormone they can no longer support their own mass
Probably just eels or blood sausage or what ever shite you eat there.

• 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If you want to see a fucking joke Taco Bell is trying to bring back their mexican pizza but they are charging $5.99 for this. I can't imagine many are going to be dumb enough to spend $6 on two taco shells.

EYIONKSWDFDV5A2VAYPII374N4.JPG

• 1Barf
  • 1Worf

Sevens

Log Wizard
If you want to see a fucking joke Taco Bell is trying to bring back their mexican pizza but they are charging $5.99 for this. I can't imagine many are going to be dumb enough to spend $6 on two taco shells.

WT actual f

At my local Dillon's supermarket I can get a full on Red Baron for only 4.49

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

yeah the management at Taco Bell forgot their place as the cheaper fast food option when they took over stripped their menu and made the company ass.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

Just walked out of dominos with two large pizzas with three toppings for 14$ if you include tax. Sorry for the forum bros that live in areas where dominos is trash tier, I grew up in an area where it was barely edible cardboard. The gloriousness of domino's when its good is amazing. It's literally the beacon of Gondor in a dying era.

Edit: Marco's tastes great, so they are worth a try. Domino's is going ape on literally everyone as a value proposition if you game it, nothing to hold against Marco's.

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

They are, and I shit you not, making a Taco Bell Mexican Pizza musical starring Dolly Parton in order to promote this.

Inbetween their drag queen brunches.

• 1WTF

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Just walked out of dominos with two large pizzas with three toppings for 14$ if you include tax. Sorry for the forum bros that live in areas where dominos is trash tier, I grew up in an area where it was barely edible cardboard. The gloriousness of domino's when its good is amazing. It's literally the beacon of Gondor in a dying era.

Edit: Marco's tastes great, so they are worth a try. Domino's is going ape on literally everyone as a value proposition if you game it, nothing to hold against Marco's.
I’ve always been high on dominos, went there last week. 3 topping pizzas for $8 is great in Biden’s america, and the pizza is actually pretty good. For convenient and cheap pizza, they are hard to beat. Their sandwiches are pretty good too

Jets is probably my favorite all around where I live anyways, but it’s a good 45 minute round trip.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I’ve always been high on dominos, went there last week. 3 topping pizzas for $8 is great in Biden’s america, and the pizza is actually pretty good. For convenient and cheap pizza, they are hard to beat. Jets is probably my favorite all around where I live anyways, but it’s a good 45 minute round trip.
dominos is still somehow 1dollar a wing here where everywhere else starts at 2$ a wing (a lot of places don't even have wings now)

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
dominos is still somehow 1dollar a wing here where everywhere else starts at 2$ a wing (a lot of places don't even have wings now)
Local spot is still doing .50 cent wings on Tuesdays. Owner said he is eating the price right now for the customers. Everything else has gone up on the menu.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Local spot is still doing .50 cent wings on Tuesdays. Owner said he is eating the price right now for the customers. Everything else has gone up on the menu.
the best korean fried chicken around me is getting away w/ $3 a wing
0ca7a5c639ccdac8fc6889da214cd189.png

yea thats for 6

• 3WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
in 3months...

wing tips count as 1pc wings now, fuck you!
lol. Oh yeah, there is this place that sells Chicago Mild Wings near me. In Chicago when you go to these places they were full wings and decently priced. The place here used to sell whole wings, then all of a sudden it became just the drum and flat at the same price.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Publix wings which is about 20 in a box went from like $11.99 to $16.99 over the last few months.

097581-600x600-A.jpg
while they fry the wings really nice, they do the chicken breast so well i have to get the mixed box, still 8.99 for 8pieces last week

• 1Solidarity