The Fast Food Thread

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
I had a coupon and bought this one a couple of weeks ago. It's fucking awful. I still drank it because I'm cheap, but I had to mix in a bunch of other sodas to break up the 12 pack.
1652635172041.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This thread is seriously delivering the past couple days. God Bless you every one.

Picked this up from Target last night. Best take and bake Mac & Cheese I've ever had. Says, "Serves 2-4", yeah fuckin right. 2-4 children or women's.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This thread is seriously delivering the past couple days. God Bless you every one.

Picked this up from Target last night. Best take and bake Mac & Cheese I've ever had. Says, "Serves 2-4", yeah fuckin right. 2-4 children or women's.
2-4 vegetarians.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
No, it tastes exactly like toothpaste
Like, everyone makes that mistake where they brush their teeth then reel in disgust after sipping some OJ as a kid.

So hmm. Lets not only do both of those things on purpose but also drink a pepsi.

Why?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

I doubt. Nothing beats the King. You can spend $40 on bougies cheese to make mac and cheese and Stauffers is still better.

1652723641168.png

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I’m at work and had to microwave my pizza rolls instead of air frying them. They really are like 100x better if they are air fried. Not even in the same ballpark

• 1Truth!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I’m at work and had to microwave my pizza rolls instead of air frying them. They really are like 100x better if they are air fried. Not even in the same ballpark

Air fryers are pretty good, I've used mine everyday since I got it, this isn't news

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
What the fuck do you air-fry? Cubed chicken and spinach?

Chicken is sous vide. I use it to toast bread rolls and melt cheese, mine also has a pressure cooker for rice, I also use it to air fry cauliflower and asparagus

So not a bad guess on your part

• 1Pathetic

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Chicken is sous vide. I use it to toast bread rolls and melt cheese, mine also has a pressure cooker for rice, I also use it to air fry cauliflower and asparagus

So not a bad guess on your part

Well I was pretty sure you weren't air frying pizza rolls in bulk, LOL

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
There's a rumor going around that Jet's Pizza is coming to Kansas City, and a number of other states/cities.

30 new locations

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
There's a rumor going around that Jet's Pizza is coming to Kansas City, and a number of other states/cities.

30 new locations

Their chicken bacon ranch pizza is god tier.

• 1Like