The Fast Food Thread

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
More American Frankenstein foods

This is some Ghostbusters level cats and dogs shit.

What next - Big Macs with pop tarts instead of buns?

Coke flavour mountain dew?

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
More American Frankenstein foods

This is some Ghostbusters level cats and dogs shit.

What next - Big Macs with pop tarts instead of buns?

Coke flavour mountain dew?
I’d try it, would probably be pretty good actually

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Is try it, would probably be pretty good actually
A ritz cracker is just crunchy saltiness with a little bit of butter flavor, and peanut butter mixes with chocolate just fine. I can't see anything in this that makes me hesitant to try one. Could possibly even be pretty good. It's basically like drizzling some Hershey's syrup on a toasted peanut butter and fluff sandwich.

The only reason I didn't do that already as a kid is I already thought I was hacking reality with a peanut butter and fluff sandwich.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Ritz Crackers with peanut butter + marshmallow creme dipped in milk chocolate is a popular holiday treat. These are just a mass produced version to gorge on anytime.

• 1Quality Calories

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Ritz Crackers with peanut butter + marshmallow creme dipped in milk chocolate is a popular holiday treat. These are just a mass produced version to gorge on anytime.

McCheese approved 👍

Assoi BTFO

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
It's either him or someone else that drinks ranch dressing. There's no way he's "banging" me "the fuck" "out" because he'd have a cardiac arrest trying to catch me.
You're like the fag version of me. I do whatever I want and have a perfect body shape. Shit every day around 6pm, eat whatever I want and I'll still be 20% BMI. Drink tons of water, piss a lot more. Drinking ranch dressing is an average morne.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, this has been a thing for ages. Should have gone with the peanut butter cup instead.

Chocolate-Dipped-Ritz-Marshmallow-Reeses-2.jpeg_webp.png

• 3Quality Calories
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
BMI isn't measured in %

You don't look like me.
I dunno I have a six pack and lift 200 lbs on the regular. That's probably a bit much for you. And you probably aren't in my suit crowds.

• 2Worf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The deals on the McDonald's app seems to be based on locations now. Where I live the deals are terrible but when I was in SoCal recently there was good ones.
I constantly have like buy 1 Dbl Cheeseburger or 6 piece nuggets get a 2nd for 29 cents. Also another that is buy 1 Big Mac, quarter pounder, filet o fish, or 10 piece nuggets get 1 for 29 cents. They have been there for months.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Got a bacon cheeseburger with onion rings at What-a-burger today, small town action kicking the shit out of the city franchises. Got it all for less than a Taco Bell meal as well which is nuts.

Are their sales doing bad or have they become so bloated they have to add on extra just to get by? I'm genuinely curious about this.

• 2Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
r. Ignore them and send your cruise missiles somewh

Oh I never get them. Honestly if you get roast beef when visiting Arby's you are doing it wrong.

It's been a while since I last visited an Arby's but the top tier items are

Jamocha Shakes
Curly Fries and/or Potato cakes
Their Mozzarella sticks are the best in fast food
and their Smokehouse Brisket

And a bag of their horsey sauce, deviate much and you are doing it wrong.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users