The Fast Food Thread

joz123

Potato del Grande
Now if they would only force the stores near me to enable mobile ordering via their app. They are so behind the times in rolling that shit out.
I wish the Arby's near me would open the lobby. Lazy turds only have drive through and it takes half an hour if there is someone in front of me.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Now if they would only force the stores near me to enable mobile ordering via their app. They are so behind the times in rolling that shit out.
There are three tech innovations in the last 10 years that make me actively wish for the extinction of humanity

1. tiktok
2. doordash/ubereats
3. fast food companies that think I'm gonna install goddam software on a mobile computer and carry that shit with me at all times and place my order on it, just to buy a fucking cheeseburger.

Just reading that someone actually prefers this ridiculous bullshit was enough to raise my rage meter by at least 50% for the day and its only goddam 6 am. When the boog comes, I'm inspecting peoples phones before I decide their fates

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 8 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Normally I would agree with you about the mobile apps but I’ve begun using them exclusively because the retard to work these places can never get my order right so at least when you put it in the app it prints everything onto the screen so the morons can make the sandwich the way I want instead of having some Dindu at the microphone who can’t hit buttons correctly

• 7Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
There are three tech innovations in the last 10 years that make me actively wish for the extinction of humanity

1. tiktok
2. doordash/ubereats
3. fast food companies that think I'm gonna install goddam software on a mobile computer and carry that shit with me at all times and place my order on it, just to buy a fucking cheeseburger.

Just reading that someone actually prefers this ridiculous bullshit was enough to raise my rage meter by at least 50% for the day and its only goddam 6 am. When the boog comes, I'm inspecting peoples phones before I decide their fates

You say this but anything that takes the human equation out of fast food and the less interaction with them is a net positive for everyone involved.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Normally I would agree with you about the mobile apps but I’ve begun using them exclusively because the retard to work these places can never get my order right so at least when you put it in the app it prints everything onto the screen so the morons can make the sandwich the way I want instead of having some Dindu at the microphone who can’t hit buttons correctly
This is the way.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I can’t wait until I can order from an app, have the food cooked and assembled by a robot, and have it shot out a chute like an old bank drive through. And every liberal fast food worker starves in the streets

• 5Like
  • 2Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I can’t wait until I can order from an app, have the food cooked and assembled by a robot, and have it shot out a chute like an old bank drive through. And every liberal fast food worker starves in the streets

This is a future we can believe in.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I have a relative that gets 80 dollars a week from her company on door dash from her work. Basically I get free food just for picking it up on my other errands and dropping it off to her on the way home. She works for Sony entertainment.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
You say this but anything that takes the human equation out of fast food and the less interaction with them is a net positive for everyone involved.
No, I'm all for eliminating human interactions in fast food. No problem with those ordering kiosk things, and I'd greatly prefer robot fast food cooks.

I'm just saying fuck installing new software from a fast food company on my own device in order to buy a motherfucking cheeseburger and then having to fucking carry it everywhere with me, specifically. Bring on the robots but fuck turning every interaction into 2FA social credit black mirror hell world.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Popeyes will probably program their fast food bots to fuck your order up and then yell at you that they are the manager when you ask to get it fixed.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Aldarion Aldarion

Until it went to shit the McDonald's app was okay because of all the free shit you could get with it. Then they stopped doing that so I dumped it.

• 3Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
YEah the McDonalds app was great for just giving you shit for free that you wouldnt have ever known. Just handing out deals.

I do understand people annoyed by App bloat. I mean, on my phone i have Mcdonalds, Wendys, Taco Bell, Burger King, CHik Fil A, 5 Guys, Tim Hortons, Panera bread, Wegmans MEals to go, Moes.....

Its fucking too much

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God

joz123

Potato del Grande
The deals on the McDonald's app seems to be based on locations now. Where I live the deals are terrible but when I was in SoCal recently there was good ones.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The deals on the McDonald's app seems to be based on locations now. Where I live the deals are terrible but when I was in SoCal recently there was good ones.
Nah, it changes every month I believe. They are shit everywhere right now.

I can't begin to count how many free or $1 McGriddles I got when they extended that deal for a couple of months.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

There used to be some good ones when the app started to get people to use it... but it went to shit over time.

joz123

Potato del Grande
I only use the app to earn points now. There aren't even BOGO offers anymore, just shit like 20% off or 1 dollar fry's.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Mine has a free Large Fry with minimum $1 order month after month. That's $4 savings every single visit because of potato prices here. The only better deal is an occasional $10 for 20pc + 2 Large Fries which is only $0.70 more savings.